LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bathroom/diapers coming up when talking with friends.

spark

All my close family and friends know I am incontinent and wear nappies all the time but rarely mention it. My wife will occasionally mention it if we are out and she is desperate to pee saying it's alright for you wearing nappies.

This isn't directly related to the original topic but is it normal for three hours to be a long time to go without peeing? It's just something I never really questioned myself. I know I had friends in school that where always going to the bathroom but thought they were unusual. I usually only go 2-3 times a day and yes I make sure I drink plenty of water.

This isn't directly related to the original topic but is it normal for three hours to be a long time to go without peeing? It's just something I never really questioned myself. I know I had friends in school that where always going to the bathroom but thought they were unusual. I usually only go 2-3 times a day and yes I make sure I drink plenty of water.

I think it really depends on the person and he size of their bladder. I know I can drink the same amount of water as my friends and they have to go long before I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12 hours ago, gah!ghost said:

I don't think it's normal.