LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Customer shoots, kills diaper-theft

I know it's policy, atleast in my sisters stores, that they are not allowed to go after someone after they have left the building. All they are supposed to do after that point is call the police with make model and description. I have heard of people losing their job doing what this clerk did.

Stealing diapers or anything is not an excuse to execute another human being. Having a concealed carry permit does not give you any power to use a firearm on another person. If you put property over human life, you crime you committed against humanity is far worse than any theft that has ever occurred.

• Like 1

If the shooter can't convince the jury that there was evidence of a threat to his life or the employee's life, he will be convicted of a felony. In ideal circumstances, neither the employee or samaritan should have confronted them. That should have been left to the cops.

God. Some gun owners are perfectly reasonable people; and some really, really, really, want to be cowboys. "Diaper rustlin'? not in my town!" <pew pew pew>

I get that he might of thought the guy was reaching for a weapon, but that's a dangerous assumption to make. This whole artificially inflated machismo attitude laced with every sort of paranoia imaginable

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, diapersalways said:

you used the term reasonable doubt as if it applies to guilt, when instead it actually applies to innocence, they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he had no reason to shoot,

if there is even the slightest reasonable doubt that he was actually defending himself, then he is innocent.