LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-on Underwear

I'm excited to announce the arrival of our NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-On Underwear at http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1/northshore-gosupreme-pull-on-underwear.html

We've received so many complaints recently that pullons from Abena, Tranquility and Tena are not working well anymore so we had to find a better solution. The GoSupreme are made in Italy exclusively for NorthShore with our unique specs and we hope you'll find them the Best of the Best.

Added bonus is a size Small that truly is a Small pull-on with small leg openings. It definitely runs smaller than most others. It's kind of in between a Youth and a Small size, great for teens or those not happy with GoodNites or Curity Youth Pants.

These combine the best features of all the pullons we tried before, including:

Interesting.
I guess there's no chance to purchase those in Italy, either from you or directly from the manufacturer, correct?

I would be curious to know which company runs the production for you...

9 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Interesting.
I guess there's no chance to purchase those in Italy, either from you or directly from the manufacturer, correct?

I would be curious to know which company runs the production for you...

Unfortunately not. These are only available on our North American site www.NorthShoreCare.com at this time.

• 1 year later...
On 2/5/2017 at 9:29 AM, NorthShoreAdam said:

I'm excited to announce the arrival of our NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-On Underwear at http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1/northshore-gosupreme-pull-on-underwear.html

We've received so many complaints recently that pullons from Abena, Tranquility and Tena are not working well anymore so we had to find a better solution. The GoSupreme are made in Italy exclusively for NorthShore with our unique specs and we hope you'll find them the Best of the Best.

Added bonus is a size Small that truly is a Small pull-on with small leg openings. It definitely runs smaller than most others. It's kind of in between a Youth and a Small size, great for teens or those not happy with GoodNites or Curity Youth Pants.

These combine the best features of all the pullons we tried before, including:

I ordered a free sample from north shore like 4 months ago and it never came. Doesn’t exactly give me any confidence in placing an actual order

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2018 at 3:24 AM, Kotori-no-Shonen said:

Where are you guys centered? Do you have a physical walk-in location?

We are located in Buffalo Grove, IL...in the northern Chicago suburbs. We don't have a store for walk-in browsing but customers are able to pick up orders in person, if the order was placed ahead of time. Note: We do have free shipping to Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin for orders over $50 so most of the time, it's not necessary to drive out and pick up orders.