LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would like diaper lovers to see if they can remember what got them started wearing diapers.

sheldon Webb

• When I was about 4/years old I can remember my mother changing my diapers from my wet soggy daytime diapers into the thick paded diapers she used 40/40prefolded Birdseye cloth diapers she would fold them double with soaker pads that were so thick she had to pull the thick soaker diapers up and my legs were spread so wide I thought she wasn't going to be able to pin them but she did they were tight and snug and I felt the thick soaker pads and thick prefolded cloth diapers made it so I had to waddle when I walked she also used snap on plastic diaper covers that helped hold the thick diapers up in place to keep them from sagging.Soon after that I was potty trained and didn't think I would ever wear or have my diapers changed anymore until I had to stay at my cousins house for a week and I was 9 and my cousin she was 14 and she was still in diapers well really early one morning I saw her in thick soggy overnight diapers stretching her over night diapers down below her t shirt and my aunt came up to her pulled the leg opening of diaper panties open stuck her fingers in an checked her and told her to lay on the floor and my aunt came back with several cloth diapers and soaker pads got down on her knees and spread her legs wide apart and then she unsnapped her pantie her thick overnight diapers with the crotch soaking wet buldged out between her legs and my aunt unpinned her diapers and pulled the front of diapers down and the wet heavy soaker pads stayed snugly in in her crotch my aunt left her like this until she returned with a wash cloth had her pull her knees up while she wiped her bottom with the thick soaker pads and placed them in the wet diapers she then wiped her bottom with the warm wash cloth I was pretend ing to be asleep on the couch and could see everything and wished I was next then when she was wiped down my aunt put the wash cloth in the diaper pulled the thick soaker diapers out from under her bottom took them and then rolled them and tossed the thick soakeing wet diapers and put them in a diaper pail she folded two diapers one on top the other putting a thick soaker pad in the center of the diapers then she slid the diapers under her bottom my cousin she even moaned and said that the dry diapers felt so good and she said I'll be here for my noon diaper change then my aunt pulled the thick diapers up and my cousin lowered her legs and spread them to accommodate my aunt to pull up the thick diapers tight and snug then she pulled up her diaper panties and snapped them they were stretched over the thick diapers and seems they will keep her soggy diapers from sagging my aunt pulled her T-shirt down and she layer on her belly and started watching TV her thick padded bottom and she couldn't close her legs and her bulging crotch and bottom looked so nice and comfy with a fresh clean cloth diapers pinned snug and tight she started closing and opening her legs I think she was trying to make the thick diapers fit between her legs and soon I would be back in diapers I will

Archived