LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do you hide your wetting at home

oldwetter66

Well, I'm discreet. I change in my room with the door closed and I store my wet diapers in plastic bags, in a little bin with a bin liner. I make sure that the changing process doesn't draw itself to anyone's attention.

At the same time, I don't deny it if someone brings it up. That would be silly and implausible.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love with three of my friends. Well, one of my roommates and I are really close. We have lived in our house for 3 years now and the empty room next to mine in basement became his when he decided he wanted to move his stuff to the basement because of the temperature difference. Well, I do a pretty good job of keeping my whole diaper thing private since I had the entire basement, bathroom and laundry room to myself. Not to long ago we were drinking and both pretty intoxicated and we were talking about stuff we would consider embarrassing that we do. He shared some stuff about himself before asking me an interesting question. He asked me if a have a bed wetting problem? So obviously I know that he knows something. When I asked him why, he said that he went into my room to grab one of my wallflower scents (you know what this is if you shop at bath and body works) and said there was an odor of urine. I came clean and told home that Sometimes i

• 2 months later...

Obviously my wife and son knows, also when it's just the three of us at home, nothing is hidden. Cloth diapers at full display in our extra room, plastic pants and washed diapers hanging to dry outside. Even our neighbors can see the evidence of me being a bedwetter. Disposable diapers at display in our bedroom, a pad on my couch (we have two) in the living room, to deal with diaper leaks if I'm taking a nap...wearing disposable diaper only. Occasionally diaper leaks showing, doesn't always knows just how wet my diaper is due to dribbling, and when an urge comes my bladder just empties......so sometimes my diaper is more soaked than I know off before it gushes out in my diaper.

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

On 13/08/2017 at 3:56 AM, Very Diapered said:

I'm not true bedwetter like most posting here only wear cause I am forced to wear 24/7. My diapers are not being kept a secret at all. They are in plain view in the bedroom stacked on my dresser and in plain view stacked on a bookshelf in the corner of the living room. I don't share it personally with any one but I'm sure my wife does.

My wife discreetly told all our close friends and family that I wet the bed and wear nappies. No one seems to mind.

My wife, my doctors and my mother-in-law (a nurse) know. My mother made diapers for me when I was in college. She wouldn't be surprised to know I still wet the bed.

I keep my diapers and plastic pants in a separate drawer in my closet. I diaper and change discreetly.

• 2 weeks later...

Like I have mentioned in another topic I managed to hide it pretty well when I was a kid, but it was much easier also as I didn't wet it as much as now or when I was finish high school - that's the moment when my parents found it and I felt really disappointed, but I don't even see the point in try to hide it now. I'm an adult, I have a wife, why would I hide it? I don't even hide it from my friends anymore, I don't especially like to brag about it, but they know - I know and I don't hide and well, it's pretty much impossible to hide it from people you live with in the long-run.

On 8/21/2017 at 6:58 AM, WBxx said:

Not now, but as a child there were times I made my wet bed in the morning hoping no one would find out.

I think many of us went through that when we were kids. I used to hide the wet pjs behind a shelf in the closet and put a dry towel over the pee spot on the bed although it seldom dried by the evening when I had to bed. And when it was found out I got in more trouble than otherwise often being told 'you'll just have to sleep in your wet bed tonight.'

As a kid I hid it, but what kid didn't. Not that it ever worked my mom always found my wet sheets... on account that I hid them in the closet. I do remember my matress being layed outside to dry out, so I'm sure people knew why.