LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does it feel like a second language to you?

Does anyone else find it foreign that vanillas would freak out over our fetish and have a hard time with it when their partner is into it if?

Are you talking about the book or vanilla people.

I havent read the book yet, but it was hard to explain my ABDL side to my fiance before we started dating. We had our ups and downs but now it's more steady and growing. And now she's my part time Mamma. Who like to surprise me with little stuff every so often. At all about open conversation and connection.

Let them soak there feet in the water, don't push them in the deep pool

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

Does anyone else find it foreign that vanillas would freak out over our fetish and have a hard time with it when their partner is into it if?

8 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

Are you talking about the book or vanilla people.

I havent read the book yet, but it was hard to explain my ABDL side to my fiance before we started dating. We had our ups and downs but now it's more steady and growing. And now she's my part time Mamma. Who like to surprise me with little stuff every so often. At all about open conversation and connection.

Let them soak there feet in the water, don't push them in the deep pool

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

The book, it felt like reading a foreign language because I can't understand why anyone would have a hard time with ABDL and us wearing a diaper. It just felt all alien. I wonder if other ABDLs have this same problem too or is it just me with this problem.

Lets face facts, what we do and enjoy doing, is quite off the wall to most people who have not come across of it before.

When i was on the gay scene back in the 80's,

2 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

The book, it felt like reading a foreign language because I can't understand why anyone would have a hard time with ABDL and us wearing a diaper. It just felt all alien. I wonder if other ABDLs have this same problem too or is it just me with this problem.

My personal experience has been the same -- most people into non-standard behavior don't extend that tolerance to other non-standard behavior.

I will also say there was plenty of pressure, both internal and external, in discussing what I like with my wife.

38 minutes ago, Dill_Pickle said:

My personal experience has been the same -- most people into non-standard behavior don't extend that tolerance to other non-standard behavior.

I will also say there was plenty of pressure, both internal and external, in discussing what I like with my wife.