LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

atriculating why I love diapers; makes me feel feminine

SuperNES

I basically signed up for this board just to make this topic - my diaper fetish is cyclical (almost a binge-purge cycle, except that I accept my fetish and don't feel ashamed) and I'm currently going through a phase of intense use, and felt like just articulating why in particular I love diapers so much. Namely, that they make me feel very feminine.

To clarify, I don't have classical gender dysphoria, and would mainly identify as a straight male. However, when I engage in fetish play, which is primarily what I use diapers for, I've found in recent years that I really love the feeling of femininity they bring. It's a sum of many elements - I like to wear women's panties or 1-piece leotards (like a onesie)over my diaper. When I try and wear those types of clothing items without diapers, my genitals sort of poke out and the clothes don't fit well. Yet, as soon as I put on a diaper, my genitals seem to disappear entirely. My front side is smooth and curvy, like a woman's front side is, and despite the bulk added by the diaper, the panties or leotards fit accordingly without any weird poking bulges. I particularly like how well my padded butt fills out those types of clothings. My hips and butt become larger in the diaper, giving me a feminine figure (in my mind at least, lol).

As I mentioned above, part of the fantasy diapers let me engage in is that I feel like my manhood completely vanishes in my diaper. It is as though my diaper itself becomes my genitals. Even going to the bathroom, usually an instant reminder of my manhood, feels feminine, because in a diaper I have no control over my stream, the pee just sort of comes all over. I feel feminine because, in my mind, my penis is buried in my diaper, like a clit is inside of a woman's vagina.

This has lead me to actually change the way I masturbate lately, which is sort of what brought me to make this topic in the first place. For almost all my life since puberty, I've been masturbating by stroking my penis. But within the last few months, I've taken to masturbating by putting a bunch of baby oil in my diaper, then laying on my back, and rubbing the front of my diaper, much like a woman does when she masturbates. It's been a mental trip doing this lately, and it's caused me to really examine the way feeling feminine plays into my diaper fetish in ways I didn't really even notice before.

I know sissyplay/forced fem/etc is a big part of diaper fetishes in this community, but I never really hear people articulate just how diapers make them feel feminine. Anyone else feel the same way?

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi SuperNES,

Funny to find this post, because I came to the board looking for something like it! I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, coming to this website for GOD knows how long, and this is my first time on the Rainbow forum.

Why? Because

• 1 month later...

Hi SuperNES...I understand exactly what you are talking about. I enjoy a diaper as I find it diminishes my masculinity. I never thought of them making me feminine, but now that you mention it...it all falls into place. I'm a straight, a married guy on the outside, but when the rare man presents himself. I prefer the feminine role of being penetrated and usually in a fashion that limits my movement so he is in control. Lately I've had more fantasies about being the subordinate 3rd in a hetro 3 way. Wearing a diaper would effectively lock me up and keep me in a position of not being taken seriously as a man.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a strong preference for female diapers, just feels more natural to me, male incowear makes me feel like a failed male, but female incowear makes me feel strong and in control, hope that makes sense,,,

• 1 month later...

When it comes to feeling gay and feeling little it kinda goes hand-in-hand for me. When I'm wearing diapers and I'm in my baby clothes I almost feel like a spoiled princess (I'm not a sissy but I used to cross-dress =3). 

The idea of being constantly pampered and doted on (having all my needs instantly met) makes me feel a tad bit feminine. 

• 4 weeks later...