LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting a little care (private for me and FalloutZone)

RPcat18

Annie, 20, yawned loudly from behind the bar, tired, her blue eyes blood shot from irregular sleep, her mid length brown hair greasy and a complete mess, her black t shirt, that she had worn for at least a week smelled horribly on her while her black cargo pants stuck uncomfortably to her legs from the times she had pissed herself whilst asleep and sometimes during the day when she couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom while her combat boots were old and falling apart, they were the same one's she had throughout school.

The bar itself wasn't the nicest of places, it was okay but it was meant for a certain type of crowd, low-lives which was why the boss didn't mind Annie or her appearance as long as she attracted customers it didn't matter at all.

Annie watched as people drank away and sighed, uncaring.

Mel frowned. " I just moved to the area to work at the college." She said but then moved forward cupping Annie's cheek making her look up at her.

" Annie...remember back when you were my student and I told you you could come to me for anything that still stands. Your clearly not okay and...well I just moved to town and I'm in a good spot life wise just now I could help. I want to help." She said speaking firmly at the end.

Annie nodded only to feel her face being lifted up and her cheek being cupped by Mel as tears formed in her eyes as she tried her best not to cry in front of her old high-school teacher, "I'll just be a waste of space, Miss Jones." replied Annie, her bottom lip twitching, she really did believe everything her parents had told her otherwise why would she be here working at a bar and living in one? She was truly pathetic.

It took all of her will power not to cry.

" You are not a waste of space Annie your far from it your a smart sweet girl who has had a very hard time. Your coming to stay with me." She said and not caring at all about how dirty she was she pulled the girl close hugging her from over the bar strocking her hair.

If she hadn't thought in the past that Annie had an agusive home life she knew it now. She felt her heart swell for the girl and decided at that moment she was going to do all she could to take care of her.

Annie was shocked by what Mel had just said to her, truly and utterly shocked, she had no idea how to react to what Mel had just said as tears started to grow in her eyes even more and her bottom lip trembled causing her to let out a small whimper.

Finding herself being pulled in a hug Annie tried her best to control herself for now.

" Good girl." Mel said rubbing her back. She let go of her and as Annie moved around the bar she frowned seeing how stained her trousers were " Oh honey." She said but the girl had already ran off.

Mel gave her a moment alone while she cleared out the people in the bar for her. However after a bit she headed upstairs. It was heart breaking what she found.

She kneeled down next to Annie and cooed " It's going to be okay from now on I promise you." She said and took her into her arms hugging her close wiping her face a bit " Now come on let's get you to my place and get some food in you and I think a nice bath is in order."

Annie was glad that Mel wasn't with her to see her cry like this nor see where she slept, sniffling and trying to calm herself down Annie was caught off guard as she felt arms wrapped around her, she hadn't noticed that Mel had knelt down next to her at all!

Mel could tell Annie really needed this love and comfort from her it was like she was starved of all affection. " No sweetie your not stupid everyone crus and I think you need a good cry." She cooed.

" Shh shh honey it's okay just let it out but try and breath for me." Mel said worried about the young girl. She started breathing slowly trying to get the girl to breath with her.

Annie nodded as she tried to focus on her breathing and did what Mel instructed her to do, soon her breathing matched the same as Mel's and she was feeling better, much better then she had before and once the cab had parked outside Mel's house, Annie, wasn't as much as a mess as she had been earlier at the bar or on her ride back to Mel's.

Annie allowed Mel to lead her inside.

" My new job pays nicely." She said with a smile. " Oh well here." She said and grabbed a towel putting it over the sofa and patting it so she could st down. She wasn't that worried about the sofa but worried Annie would stress out if she hit it dirty. She went and called for pizza just getting plane cheese figuring everyone likes that.

"Honey it seems bad right now you dont look comfortable at all." She said with a frown. "As soon we are done eating your getting a bath and from now on you will be getting them regularly."

"It's not okay and I'm not going to let it happen anymore okay sweetie. You deserve to be comfortable. You deserve to be happy and I want to make sure of that" She said and stroked her hair a bit and frowned thinking they might have a hard time getting the tugs out of some of it. "Some point as well we will get you to the hair dressers and maybe to the doctors for a check up." She said just as the door bell rang.

Mel smiled and went and got the pizza paying the guy before bringing it into the room. She set it out pouring some juice for them both and said "I hope pizza is okay sweetie."

"Oh hun shh slow down take a break for a second"She cooed patting her back trying to help her stop coughing. Once she did Mel grabbed a napkin and wiped a bit of pizza off her face. "Now you finish up and try and eat slower this time I'm going to start running that bath." She said.

Mel went to the bathroom grabbing a few things out of boxes on her way. Her bathroom was big and warm with a large bath tub. She started running the water pouring johonsons baby bath into it to make it all bubbely. She then placed a small selections of toys in the bath. Part of her worried this was taking things too far but also thought it would help distract Annie as she cleaned her up knowing it may be uncomfotable. She had baby shampoo and conditoner as well along with body oils and mosturisers for her skin and some diaper rash cream. She had a pack of diapers though kept that hidden in a cabinet for now not wanting to worry her.