LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers so thick you can't stand up?

BabyCR

I'm looking for diapers so thick I won't be able to stand up at all, thus forcing me to crawl. Any recommendations? I remembered Fancypants diapers had a 26-layer one, but that site is out of commission.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/192148130/adult-fitted-cloth-waddle-diaper?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=adult baby diaper&ref=sr_gallery_19

This lady is pretty cool, she will customise the top cover so it isn't red/pink checker. I ordered some other stuff from her in the past and it was pretty painless. Perhaps reach out and say you would like more layers and see what she can do for you.

One of the problems for seen is all that mass needs a really strong snug WAIST otherwise it is London Bridges falling down or at least a onesie type

of garment that holds the load - think this thru as a Michelin Man on strong steroids or the Pillsbury

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes when I'm feeling really wittle I put 4 of my fluffy diappies on and then my plastic diappies over that so I don't leak and make a big mess everywhere. My diappies feels so thick and prefect! I waddle so much can't even stand straight so I end up crawling all over my house feeling helpless. The way I should feel! The best feeling in the whole wide world! :):cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:

On another note consider a "SPREADING DIAPER" - legs spread far enough apart that getting up - rolling over - and even walking and crawling is

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

When I want a "waddle" so severe I'd rather crawl, I do the following.

i wear an ABU little pawz In my size with a 1400 ml booster. Then I wear a second little pawz over the first one. Then, I put on plastic pants with terry lining