LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykable Jeans

PullUpDiaperLover

Its definitely something way out there and new. But we have all talked about something that we could wear in public that would identify us to each other...I plan to try a pair myself. I like that they are specifically designed to be comfortable with thick diapers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok a little review. I purchased 2 pairs, one with the Tykables trade mark print, and one plain. About the print. As I expected you roll your pants up to reveal the inside print for going out, a munchie, and generally enjoying that voyeuristic side. I picked the lightest print they offer, and it really does not jump out. Its very subtle. I will pick a brighter print next time. Going out with family, work, ect, just roll them up the opposite way and bingo, normal looking jeans. This obviously means they are long. First so you can make that choice to show the AB side or to go neutral. And second, how could they possibly make every length and every size for the community. In consideration of this they do tend to stay rolled up better then normal jeans due to the heavy duty snaps. However I ordered Adult diaper pins that can be worn on the side when pattern is showing or easily covered up on the inside using the snaps for no pattern showing. In the future I will buy another pair or two and go with a pattern each time, since it can be concealed and adds diversity.

Comfort is outstanding. They are loose where they need to be, have an have elastic waster band. No more popping your jeans over your padded butt. Just pull them out and up. With Tykables diapers they are a perfect match, but work well with super thick ones Like Rear Princess as well.

The snaps are a lot of fun .What can you do with them? How about be changed by a Mommy or Daddy, Having diaper sex, changing with out removing your pants, hiking with the ability to drop the legs and re-button quickly, partially un-snap for ventilation, partially un-snap for voyeuristic endeavors, use with a onsie or with out, cover up less or more. The Jeans are so dynamic, there is no end to the ideas we can come up with. They will come undone if you squat down or do a lot of exercise. Usually just one pops off, no big deal. However, if you unbutton a couple for ventilation others will pop just sitting down. Simply walking is never an issue. Order on the large side to help with this.( I do have fat legs FYI)

Construction and styling. VERY heavy denim with serious metal snaps! Thread work, button covers, everything is of exceptional quality. at 75.00-85.00 you are getting a serious set of jeans, pricing is fair for such elaborate construction and small volume. My wife hates AB stuff, but commented on how it looks like they velcro down the sides.( of course its snaps) but she was looking closely. AND she commented on how nice they looked anyways. To a woman, they look like 100.00+ designed jeans. Cool.

Overall this is simply an amazing new development in the AB/ DL world with our own specifically style and engineered pants. I just hope they do short for the summer! Maybe unique shirts and onsies you can where on a daily basis. Sure, the jeans are practical and comfortable, but its also about proudly showing off your AB side in non-offending ways that other AB/ DLs will recognize. We have talked for years about designs that would stand out to other AB/DLs, and here it is.

DSCN5146.JPG

DSCN5145.JPG

DSCN5147.JPG

DSCN5148.JPG

DSCN5149.JPG

DSCN5150.JPG

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cargo pants and shorts are shipping right now, should have mine soon. jeans are holding up so far to daily use like a quality jean should. Really excited about the shorts for hiking so you can unbutton and roll up, then roll down if someone comes along.