LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Tired Thief (Private RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Olivia used their travel time to leave Ruby wrestling the thoughts in the poor thing's head, sure Olivia could explain everything and try to reassure her new baby girl but that was not only a mercy the calculating young woman didn't think her captive had earned but the reality was until it happened Ruby was going to take everything as a lie and misconception despite the photos and their current situation Olivia pondered if Ruby thought the baby life was a joke.

The car went through the busy city into roads that were more quaint almost countryside like as they travelled towards the more expensive desirable part of the city, close enough to still have a good commute and claim they live their but far enough away to have clean air and less noise pollution and more importantly this area would be unfamiliar to Ruby who a quick look over her criminal record indicated that the girl liked the city somewhere she could disappear as opposed to here where she would stick out like sore thumb if she were able to escape her new Mommy.

"Nearly there hon" Olivia said in that same coo after nearly an hour of silence as she pulled up into the street of townhouses stopping before her own, a complete transformation from the apartment the two shared in the past.

Olivia smiled as she saw Ruby give in to boredom hoping the same strategy of simply applying boredom and anxiety could force the young thief into playing with her stuffed animals in her playpen, "Good girl, maybe one day you can learn to drive like Mommy" Olivia teased as she pulled up the driveway.

"Baby girl, come to Mommy" She cooed as if Ruby had any choice when she stopped the car and unclipped her from the confines of the car seat before lifting the smaller woman into her arms wanting to show her physical strength over the young woman, she carried the Ruby into the house "Don't you want to give Mommy a kiss and thank her for saving you from silly grown up jail" she cooed

Olivia carried Ruby into the living room which for the most part was warm inviting the only hint of what was to come was the playpen in the corner otherwise it seemed like an average family home, she set Ruby down on her feet in the centre of the room and then retrieved a small waste bin placing it on the coffee table that was the centre of the room.

"Now my baby girl needs a bath, there's no point putting you in a nice clean diaper If you smell like a dirty one" Olivia said taking a seat "But before that, you need to strip out of your clothes and put them right where they belong next to your adulthood in the trash"

"Such a helpless little baby" Olivia coos as she watches her in a scene which would look a lot more sinister if it wasn't for the fact that she was about to put the girl into a position of pure innocence, the Mommy side of her saw the trembling hands and would move to help her but she wanted Ruby to discard the remnants of her adult life herself.

"It's okay sweetheart, we still have all day so Mommy can wait for your silly little baby goo goo ga ga brain to figure out those pesky buttons" Olivia teased as she looked over the girl who in her tight clothes looked like she was playing dress up more than appearing slutty

Ruby's entire face went red at Olivia's comment and tried her best not to swear or get upset at Olivia but she couldn't help but glare at the older woman, tears in her eyes, "Shut up." replied Ruby, growling, frustrated, as she tried her best not to snap anymore at Olivia but it was hard and she knew that Olivia was trying to upset her.

Ruby after a couple minutes finally got her buttons undone and her trousers soon came down and off leaving her in a dirty white thong, that hadn't been washed for ages.

"Really Ruby?" Olivia said turning her head and smiling sinisterly when she was told to shut up "I control how you live, what you eat, what you wear and you really want to tell me to shut up?" she picked up the thong in disgust "you really do need diapers don't you......." as she threw it in the waste bin.

"I was going to carry you and take you for a lovely bath but after your little outburst I think you need to learn your place" Olivia said stamping out any doubts of her authority immediately as she clicked her fingers "On your hands and knees and follow Mommy crawling like the baby you are" she commanded

Ruby instantly looked down at the ground knowing full well that Olivia was trying to bait her and she fell for it.

Her cheeks redden at Oliva's comment as shame bubbled up inside of her over how filthy her underwear was.

"I swear the amount of filth I might as well have burned your clothes, I'm almost tempted to take back my offer and have you in the kennel outside with a collar on, than my little puppy could play in her filth all day long" Olivia said coldly as she beckoned Ruby to follow her, in her mind it was to distract Ruby she couldn't know that a lot of this was Olivia's desire and think that despite the baby role if she didn't behave her Mommy wouldn't be opposed to being her owner instead.

On the way up to the bathroom Olivia retrieved a few fluffy towels and spread one out on the floor "Sit there, while I fill up your bath" Olivia said her coo returning as she gave the naked girl some mercy from kneeling on the cold titled floor as she reach over the large bath tub and began to fill it with warm water

"I don't know" Olivia said with a sigh "I don't really want to be dealing with a grumpy baby all the time and if you really hate the idea of me being Mommy maybe you would be happier as a puppy"

Olivia reached her elbow into the bathwater and tested the temperature before adding bubble bath, the steam coming from the perfect temperature water was already beginning to form condensation on the mirror and seemed so inviting "Hop In little one" she cooed softly

"It's okay Ruby" Olivia said her voice taking on that motherly tone "Little girl's make mistakes and it's why they need their Mommies to correct them" she said taking a wash cloth and soaping it up before beginning to wash Ruby, the bubbles were not just for relaxation but also helped with modesty compared to before when she crawl naked the bubbles covered things up and probably helped with Olivia now having to gently wash her baby girl and times getting confused between bruises and patches of dirt.

Ruby simply nodded.

She was still unsure about Olivia but was glad that her ex-roommate was no longer talking so harshly.

Ruby watched as Olivia took a wash cloth and soaped it up.

Being washed was odd yet relaxing.

"Are you going to need any pain killers or is it just a little sore?" Olivia said as she took some baby friendly shampoo and began to attack the mess that was Ruby's hair, the good part about the shampoo was it was designed not to sting if it got in a child's eyes so it didn't matter if Ruby struggled as she lathered and massaged the shampoo into her scalp

There was no way all this damage was recent or from one beating, in fact the amount of damage seemed to indicate that Ruby was a very bad thief she might have been able to get her hands on whatever score took her fancy but getting away with it couldn't of been her forte.

"Don't be silly" Olivia cooed the second Ruby shrugged, she might have been right about her own pain tolerance but Olivia wasn't about to allow her a mentality of being a survivor or tough in anyway "You need Mommy to kiss the boo boo better" she cooed as she planted a light kiss on a bruise hidden in her hairline

Ruby whimpered lightly.

She wasn't sure if it was because of the humiliation or the kiss to her head which caused her to feel a light sting or the care that Olivia was giving to her even if it was odd.

She was still pretty sure that Olivia wanted to humiliate her or hurt her in someway but the light kiss caused her to look at Olivia in a strange way.

"Come on Baby stand up for Mommy" Olivia cooed as she unplugged the tub before taking a blue towel decorated with the little mermaid and wrapping Ruby in it as she helped her out of the tub "You have until Mommy finishes drying you to decide if you want to crawl to the nursery or ask for Mommy to carry you" she cooed as she continued to use Mommy in the third person to make sure Ruby never forgot her place

Olivia with little effort picked Ruby up the girl still wrapped in the towel although modesty would be an emotion that Ruby would probably best to leave behind her if her time as a baby girl was going to be any better.

Olivia's face softened and her hand trembled as she reached forward for the door to the nursery it was clear she was excited and it might have the first clue that this was more than a punishment as she walked over the white fluffy carpet in the centre of the room almost blending into the floor was a sheep skin rug perfect for laying on and playing, a beautiful wooden crib stood in the centre of the room with the roof window above it letting in the sunlight illuminating the room in a warm glow.

The walls were a soft purple with a castle theme painted onto it that matched the mobile theme of knights chasing dragons chasing princesses. Olivia made a beeline past the toy box and the assortment of toys on the floor for the changing table located on the left hand side of the room "How do you like your new room Ruby?" she asked

Olivia removed the towel as she laid her down on the soft changing table, a faint crinkle from the underneath showed that like most things in the nursery it was designed to protect against a baby, in fact Olivia went out of her way to avoid the more fetish based items everything from the playpen crib and change table had no extra restraints on them because it might indicate to Ruby that Olivia saw her as an adult with every chance of escaping.

"Let's get your all ready for your didi" she cooed as she took some baby lotion and warmed it up in her hand before spreading Ruby's legs and slowly rubbing around her area