LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"I'm sure she will. Hazel has to get used to eating American food. But right now mommy wants to fatten her up before surgery." John kissed her head and set her down at the table. "I know you don't like it very much but can you try for me?"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Judith went and sat next to Rosie. "Sissy you gotta say you wanna watch Brave too. Don't pick Beauty an' the Beast just cuz Hazel wants it. Please?"

"Oh, you're so cute. Are you mommy's cutest baby girl?" Abbie cooed. She laughed at Hazel's unbridled joy and let her play a bit longer. "Okay princess, time to wash your hair."

"Good girl! All done! Now let's wash up. You want to do it?" she asked as she squirted a little body wash on a washcloth and offered it to Hazel.

Judith could tell Rosie wasn't on board with her plan. "Okay, so what do you wanna watch? Anything but Beauty and the Beast, okay?"

"Okay, fine. We can watch that," Judith gave in, not wanting an argument with the only sister that liked her.

"Okay baby, let mommy do it." Abbie took the washcloth, added more body wash, and started scrubbing Hazel.