LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abbie and Jeff Searson adopted 4-year-old Hazel from China 3 months ago. They also have 2 other daughters, and this role play will center around the girls' relationships and how everyone is adjusting to the changes.

Hazel - just turned 4 one month ago. Has picked up enough English to understand most of what her family says, but doesn't speak it well besides a few simple words. Mostly communicates by whining, grunting, pointing to what she wants. Adores her big sister, mostly just tolerates Judith. Has bonded well with Annie and gets very possessive of her, especially if Judith is trying to get her attention and will hit or bite Judith. Has been slow to warm up to Jeff; at this point she will play with him as long as she can see Abbie, but freaks out as soon as Abbie leaves the room. Has a serious congenital heart defect and will be having open heart surgery soon. Was potty trained, but completely regressed once she came home. Hates going out because she gets too over-stimulated by too much activity, noise, etc.

Rosie - 7 years old. A-student, star soccer player and dancer. Tries to pay equal attention to both sisters but it's hard because Hazel won't play nice with Judith. Is a real daddy's girl and enjoys her time with him when he brings her to soccer and dance in the evenings and on weekends.

Judith - turning 4 in a week. Goes to pre-K in the morning, but otherwise not involved in any activities yet. Tries to be understanding with Hazel, but sometimes loses her patience and gets jealous of the attention she gets.

I will play Abbie and Judith, looking for someone to play Hazel and Jeff. We can discuss who plays Rosie.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a chilly afternoon in early January. Abbie had just picked Rosie up from school and was driving home with the three girls. After picking Judith up from pre-K at 11:45 she had dragged the girl along to Hazel's cardiology appointment which was followed by physical therapy. Hazel was scheduled for open-heart surgery in just over a week, and she was in PT to get her stronger before the operation. Therapy had ended just in time for them to get Rosie. "So, how was school?" Abbie asked as she pulled away from the parking lot.

"I'm sure you did fine."

Judith sat quietly between her sisters. After the afternoon they'd had she was ready to go home. At this point Hazel had an intense hatred of hospitals and doctors, and had screamed and cried through her entire appointment; physical therapy hadn't gone much better. Her parents assured her things would get better - Hazel would scream and cry less, wouldn't be so needy, would play nicer with Judith - but as far as Judith could tell, nothing had changed in three months. It was getting harder and harder to put on a happy face and act like everything was okay.

Hazel smiled at Rosie. She had finally started to warm to her a bit. She was tired too. She hated doctors and hospitals, so screaming and crying wore the little girl out. She already got work out easily but crying took even more out of her.

"I got stuff to make wonton soup," Abbie replied. Hazel was one of the lucky Chinese orphans and got to live with a foster family for a year and a half - though, as per the rules in her province she'd been returned to the orphanage for the last month before her adoption -where she was introduced to typical Chinese food instead of the pitiful excuse for food served in many of the orphanages. Three months after coming home she still turned her nose up at almost all American foods but would happily scarf down any Chinese fare that was put in front of her. As a result Abbie had learned to cook many Chinese dishes; she was trying to fatten Hazel up before her surgery, so pretty much everything she cooked these days was Chinese.

Judith groaned. "Again? Can't we just have mac and cheese?" she pleaded. She was definitely not a fan of most of the Chinese dishes and even the ones she could tolerate she was getting sick of.

"Judith, I'm only warning you once. You'll eat what I make, or you can go to bed without dinner."

Abbie gives Hazel a quick hug and kiss, then guides her to the living room. "Play with Rosie, honey. Mommy has to start dinner, okay?"

Judith puts her coat and boots in the mudroom before going to the living room. She looks at Hazel but doesn't go near her; despite her best efforts to be friends with Hazel, the girl clearly sees her as competition for Abbie's attention and so far hasn't been interested in playing nice. Judith wouldn't mind so much if not for the fact that Hazel adores Rosie and wants to do whatever Rosie does.

Rosie had sat down on the floor with a coloring book, and when Hazel came into the living room, she gave the girl some paper and colored pencils, not wanting her to scribble all over her coloring book. "Judith wanna come color with us?" She asked trying to encourage her two younger sisters to be together.

Judith colored carefully in her book, pausing occasionally to peer suspiciously at Hazel. It wasn't like Hazel to allow her to sit peacefully next to Rosie, so she kept expecting Hazel to flip out any minute. She still had a bite mark on her arm from the last time.

Hazel was too distracted with her coloring for a while to notice Judith, but when she was reaching over to get a crayon that rolled, she saw her and wasn't very happy. She went over to her and tried to push her away from Rosie, scowling at the girl.

"I said knock it off!" Judith screeched. She grabbed Hazel's arm and twisted it as hard as she could before using both hands to push Hazel to the floor. She didn't usually fight back, as Abbie frequently warned her that Hazel didn't know better and that she wasn't to hurt Hazel, but after months of this behavior Judith was reaching the limit of what she could tolerate.

"I don't care! I don't want her hurtin' me no more!" Judith protested as Abbie came running into the room.

"Judith, what did you do to her?" Abbie asked as she scooped Hazel up, but Judith just stood there, arms crossed and lips sealed. "Rosie, what did she do?" She sat on the couch with Hazel on her lap, checking for any obvious injuries.