LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clothe that baby

BabyBuck

I know it's a loaded question but im looking for more little stuff. Bath stuff like toys and more little style clothes like pj's or just everyday around the house stuff. I have a onesie from onesiesdownunder already.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm not sure about actual AB clothes because I've never bought any, but it is pretty easy to put together a baby-ish/little kid outfit from things you would buy in regular stores. A lot of places like Wal-Mart and Target have t-shirts, hoodies, socks, pajamas, and underwear with cartoon characters, My Little Pony, Muppets/Sesame Street, Disney, etc in teen and adult sizes. Pair those with regular jeans, sweat pants, leggings, etc and you're good to go! Bright colors and fun patterns add to the youthful look. Also, some places to sell one-piece footed pajamas in adult sizes, but your best bet for those is in the fall, when stores start getting winter stuff in. Now I'd imagine most places are pretty picked over. You might have some luck on Amazon or other websites like that though.

• Like 1