LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little that hid. (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

At the last hurdle Natalie was very nervous, her mind wondered what if Quinn got caught up on the way over here or what if she changed her mind, all that time she spent in that spare bedroom painting it and fitting the furniture making sure everything was ready for her new bundle of joy.

"Did you find it okay?" Natalie said in a calm voice as she opened the door for Quinn in what was no way a reflection of her jumping for the door upon hearing the knock or the several times in the day an over excited amazon had opened the door to random sales people or neighbours.

"Come on in, can I get you a drink?" she offered

Quinn watched as the door opened and looked up to see Natalie, "Yup!" replied Quinn with a bright smile as she entered Natalie's house, "There was a lot of people but I took some side streets and alleyways just in case." said Quinn placing her backpack down by the door.

Quinn nodded, "A drink would be great, thanks!" exclaimed Quinn as she untied her combat boots and took them off.

"Remember we are going slow so if you want some wine to calm your nerves I won't consider it to adult" Natalie offered helpfully, glad that her white carpets were spared the onslaught of Quinn's combat boots.

"Your outfit is cute where did you get it, I don't really see many little shops selling those sort of styles" It was an attempt to be an adult although in Natalie's opinion she looked like she was dressed more like a teenager

"How do you like your steak cooked?" Natalie asked as she put a glass of red wine in front of Quinn and offered her a tender kiss on the cheek, she had considered putting it into a sippy cup but part of the offer that had come up meant she could skip the resentment that would form for an outright adoption and could result in Quinn loving her like a Mommy.

Natalie was wearing a vintage red dress with black heels, her hair flowing free and a white apron was on making her look like she was from the 1950's even to the pearl necklace she wore every part of her attire screamed Mommy

"Rare," said Quinn with a grin, "please." added Quinn as she watched Natalie put a glass of red wine down in front of her and she couldn't but blush at the tender kiss on her cheek she felt warm all of a sudden and picked up the glass sipping the wine carefully, "This is really good," said Quinn, "I normally don't have wine it's kinda rare to have considering everything."

She looked at Natalie, "You look really beautiful by the way." said Quinn as she sipped from the wine glass again and relaxed some more.

It was almost like Natalie wasn't going for Mommy but more doting housewife to draw Quinn into liking her attention, sure they had an agreement and she was ready with everything but there was no need to rush anything. "How's writing being going?" She asked although she had a bit of an idea the high quality was there but Natalie wasn't sure if it was just an excuse to communicate more but the housebound little seemed to be churning out articles like at a record pace.

Quinn continued to smile at Natalie, "Really good!" replied Quinn, "I've been writing none-stop for the past couple days because I was kinda hoping of taking a small break afterwards and that meant making sure I had articles lined up ready to go before I do take that break." explained Quinn.

"Well you've definitely earned it, I got in the last week what I normally get in a month" Natalie said "As an editor that would normally concern me however there hasn't been the usual slip in quality that a step up in quantity comes with" she complemented.

"However while I'm not opposed to you having a break I hope you know I intend to make our little experiment pretty relaxing for you" Natalie said gently rubbing the little's shoulders "Sure some of it will be embarrassing but does home cooked meals and no chores sound to bad" she said ignoring the fact that those meals would be diapered in a highchair

Quinn continued to smile, "Thank you! I made sure to go over each article about ten times before sending them to you considering how many there were." said Quinn smiling brightly at the compliment.

Quinn didn't exactly agree with Natalie but she wasn't going to disagree considering she didn't know what it was going to be like, really, most Little's deemed it as a living nightmare and most Amazon's deemed it the opposite.

"So then in the spirit of the experiment, I have a highchair for you and you will have to use it eventually" Natalie said stroking Quinn's hair tenderly "Would it be easier for you to wait until you were further into the role or would you like to try it now in your adult clothes with an adult meal?" she offered.

Natalie watched Quinn looking for any sign of reaction and just continued to picture her in the many babyish adorable outfits she had filling the wardrobe upstairs in her new room.

Quinn thought deeply about Natalie's question as the Amazon stroked her hair, "I think I would prefer to sit in it now with my adult clothes on because it'll give me some sense of control ironic I know but I think being suddenly placed into it would freak me out and this way might be more natural and a better way to regress, maybe." replied Quinn, softly as she looked at Natalie with a timid smile.

"Now there will be some rules, for safety reasons you will have the straps around your waist" Natalie began letting the new rules sink in before adding "I won't feed or bib you however is you spill any food on yourself than a bib will be necessary and any food falls of the highchair than you will be fed"

"Do you understand?" Natalie said "And address me properly" she commanded clearly wanting to get Quinn in the mindset

Natalie scooped Quinn up onto her lap and cooed to her "You are a brilliant writer, a talented intelligent young woman and I am so glad t have you as part of my staff" into her ear softly as she figured out hot to attack to anxiety and she went for first the littles biggest fears and reaffirmed her adulthood.

Natalie stood up carrying Quinn towards the kitchen revealing the highchair "See hon,it has a sturdy base and the straps are to prevent you moving enough from side to side so you have no chance of being able to tip of balance and it's easily four times your own bodyweight"

"It's okay Quinn" Natalie cooed softly rubbing the little's bottom as she held her in her grasp "Don't think of it as something for babies, it's just a sign that your Mommy cares about you and wants to keep you safe"

"You are such a good girl" Natalie cooed gently bouncing the girl in her arms, being able to support her weight comfortably she continued to cook "Just let Mommy know when you are ready to sit down"

"We could do that I suppose" Natalie said smiling at the little in her arms, her heart fluttering at the prospect that maybe Quinn was becoming attached to her "But the offer of letting you feed yourself would have to go since it would be my clothes being risked as well"

She began to plate up the food carefully preparing and serving it in fine condition it was times like these she was glad her Mother insisted she learn to cook before going to college as the smell of the food circulated the kitchen

Quinn chewed her bottom lip as she thought about it and glanced at the high-chair and then back at Natalie, "T-that makes sense," stammered Quinn, "I still...prefer if I could sit in your lap even if you have to feed me." admitted Quinn as the smell of food hit her.

It smelled wonderful and she could feel her mouth watering.

She looked at the high-chair briefly.

"Then that's what we will do" Natalie said loving how Quinn was clinging to her, it wasn't her forcing herself on the little but Quinn willingly hugging into her for support a type of thing that a parent from a standard situation would probably have to wait for her little to develop Stockholm syndrome to experience.

"Quinn I'm letting you not use the highchair today because it's first day here and I want to make it easier for you but at some point you will have to have your cute little butt sat in their" Natalie said to the scared Little, the rambles were strange to her after all it was decorated with childlike prints on the seat was cushioned nicely and didn't have the wrist straps or ankle restraints that a lot of the models had these days.

"Quinn look at it for a moment, is the chair evil or is it everything you have heard about traditional adoptions" Natalie surmised "I mean is the chair itself a trap or is that you have a highchair you take as an attack on your adulthood?"

"I don't know, it is an interesting theory we can explore in your article" Natalie said trying to remind Quinn gently of her adult reasons for agreeing to her babyhood "I can see where you are coming from but a lot of the stories I have heard have Amazons still forcing the reluctant little into the highchair so wouldn't they be seen more as a tormentor than source of comfort?"

The little was providing fascinating insights and at the moment Natalie was considering printing to magazines one just for Quinn that would have the articles and keep up the ruse and one wrote by her in which her little unwittingly gave hints to trick littles into loving there babyhood.

She sat Quinn sideways on her lap and began cutting up the Little's steak "I hope you are hungry"

Quinn nodded in reply as she rested her head against Natalia some more, "Mhm, probably," replied Quinn, "a lot of Little's probably see it that way that they are being tormented and not many people can handle that, really," said Quinn thinking, "I guess a lot of people think it comes down to out-right control but that doesn't work otherwise your going get resentment and hate which will depress not only the Little but the Amazon as well because the Amazon isn't getting what they want unless that Amazon enjoys being sadistic at which case they shouldn't be allowed to have a Little," stated Quinn sniffing at the food, "I think control is a big part of it but you would need to...well...not make it seem like control, make it natural? Because this isn't natural to Little's and getting pushed into being a baby can't work straight off the bat there needs to be some sort of change, mentally, maybe? But I don't like the idea of mentally changing at all it still sounds to much." added Quinn with a frown as she thought through the problem unaware of Natalie's thoughts.

Being sat down on Natalie's lap, Quinn watched as the Amazon cut the steak into tiny pieces and smiled, nodding, "Starving, mommy." replied Quinn practically drooling at the sight.