LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little that hid. (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

"I have an idea......" Natalie said reaching out her phone and snapping a picture of Quinn and herself and showing it to the smaller woman with Quinn's fluster cheeks she looked like any other littles with her Mommy, with the chaotic nature of adoptions and the laws being challenged by littles themselves it seemed to be an unspoken agreement by Amazons not to target an already adopted little. She sent the picture to Quinn's email address "Maybe to help you feel more secure going out if you have this photo on your phone and you are not to proud you can claim you already have a mommy" Natalie said although in reality as much as she wanted to take Quinn home she wasn't prepared for a little the coming week would prove to be a busy one if she wanted to be ready for her new bundle of joy

Quinn watched as Natalie snapped a picture with her phone of the two, confused, only to grin at Natalie's idea, "It's a good idea, I'm not proud and it would help keep Amazon's off my back, it'll be easier to go out as well, thank you!" said Quinn with a genuine smile on her face.

It surprised her how Natalie was, her boss wasn't treating her badly at all nor was she being mean or teasing her, she just seemed to care and just wanted what's best for her or at least that's what Quinn thought.

"It's a shame I don't want a little or that your idea for the law isn't the norm" Natalie bouncing the girl gently in her arms "Because I think a series of articles written from a Little's perspective about what it is really like to be adopted from such a talented writer could be fascinating" it wasn't a job offer she just wanted to put the idea in Quinn's head give her a little silver lining for when Natalie finally took possession of the little, the protection she offered was genuine but it was more just to stop someone getting to Quinn before she could.

Quinn giggled lightly as Natalie bounced her gently, "You'd make a good mommy." replied Quinn, softly, she didn't want to be a baby but if she had to pick someone to be her mommy it would be Natalie but that was only because she didn't know of any other Amazon's, "Maybe I could create an article about that idea but it might just cause a lot of backlash and I don't want that for your company." added Quinn with a frown as she thought about Natalie's comment.

"It would be interesting," agreed Quinn, "but I don't know, I guess it would be a challenge but I don't want to be adopted there's to many risks out there and while I'm not as prideful as other Little's...I don't know how I would be able to cope with being adopted and treated in such a manner," said Quinn, "I guess....if it was slow and I was eased into it then maybe it might not be as bad." added Quinn, quietly as she thought about the issue.

That giggle was like a melodic chime in Natalie's ear, she remembered being a little girl and saying how she didn't see the point of adopting a little and her mother would claim much like the advise she had about marriage was Natalie would know the right one when she was her/him and it was proving to be true in this, Natalie was smitten.

"You're thinking backlash in the wrong way we create news articles and if you create something that gets people talking it is news worthy as long as you are writing from a genuine point of interest and not just being controversial for the sake of being different" Natalie said as she sat down Quinn on the table

Quinn thought it through as Natalie sat her down on the table, "Your right," replied Quinn, softly, "I'll do it! I'll start writing the supposed idea I have for the new law and we can see what type of response it'll get." said Quinn with a big smile on her face as she looked at Natalie.

Quinn had a slightly bad habit of moving her legs back and forth a little if her feet weren't touching the ground, "And I'll have a think about what you said earlier about having a Little's perspective for a change in terms of what it's like

Natalie was almost unsure how to answer this honestly she was trying to think of ways to get the little to her house so she could take possession but here she was offering it to her on a silver plate instead of jumping on it the red head had to think tacitly "I'd be willing but you do know for such an undertaking we couldn't cut corners so bedtimes, feedings and diapers would all have to be done.

"But to do with some of the benefits for the duration of the experiment I would continue to pay and cover your rent here so you have nothing to worry about and at the end would leave with a big lump sum of money since you wouldn't have to spend anything"

Quinn looked at Natalie in shock she hadn't expected that at all, that offer and she could only blush at the thought of being put to bed early, feeding from a bottle, maybe from Natalie's breast? That thought caused Quinn to blush as she looked at the Amazon's chest and then looked away quickly, would she have to drink breastmilk, would she have to stomach babyfood or would she have normal food but cut up into smaller bits? So many questions pop'd into her head as she thought and then there would be the diaper's, she would have wet and shit in them just like a baby that alone was enough for her not to want to do it but Quinn had a problem she liked a challenge and this would be a challenge and the added benefits did appeal to her, a lot.

Quinn thought for a moment, "I'm not a hundred percent sure but," paused Quinn thinking deeply, "I do like a challenge and I do agree with you that corners can't be skipped but if I do...do this," said Quinn, "just no baby food jars, I can handle having my food chopped up into small bits of pieces and even oatmeal but that stuff...just looks horrid, I mean, there's height differences with us, obviously but we both would have the same level of taste, I mean, I could try one jar but only on the proposal that you had one as well? It could make for an interesting part of the article?" suggested Quinn, softly, "And if you find no problem with the taste then I'll keep on them." offered Quinn slowly getting into the idea of what they were thinking of.

"Well I think comparisons like this could help ease adoption processes in the future" Natalie began trying to play to Quinn's desire to be a success making it seem like she wasn't just going to be a fantastic writer but someone who was going to do good for her entire people. "I mean if you could get over the fact that or example being allowed to have cut up adult food instead of baby food helped you with your transition from adulthood and kept you from spiralling into a depression then maybe some potential parents out their might take note" A lot of this for Natalie was talk she had the little where she wanted her but it would be significantly easier having a little willing jump into her Mommy's arms then be dragged kicking and screaming.

Quinn thought hard about that before nodding, "That makes sense," replied Quinn, softly, "okay," mumbled Quinn, "I'll do it, it'll be a good challenge for me and it will help people, so I guess it's worth it even if it will be embarrassing but hopefully with your help I'll be able to do it," said Quinn, "especially if we take it slow and allow me to adjust to it, I might not even notice the changes." added Quinn with a small smile, "I guess the articles will be done once the transition has been completed," said Quinn only to frown, "but if it is a success......I'll need to be potty trained again and I'll be pretty helpless." added Quinn, worried but she had already agreed to it and Natalie had reassured her just now that she didn't want a Little at all.

"Well potty training I'm sure I can help with that" Natalie said wondering if she actually had the intention of going though with potty training Quinn would she be the first Amazon to legitimately attempt it as opposed to use it as a means of forcefully reminding them of their place. "As for helplessness maybe a demonstration is in order...." Natalie reached down and with the same secure grip she held her with earlier picked Quinn back up "You're already pretty helpless I mean if I wanted to take you home right now and you did not consent would you be able to free yourself from this position?" she challenged

Quinn smiled, happy, that Natalie was going to help with potty training only to look at the Amazon confused for a second only to be picked up, she felt a little shocked and under prepared for that! She looked at Natalie her heart racing quickly as she found herself becoming nervous even if it was a demonstration, "O-o-okay," stammered Quinn wanting to be let go, "I get it." added Quinn feeling incredibly helpless as Natalie held her like that and upset, tears forming in her eyes, "Can you put me down, please." asked Quinn, softly.

Natalie didn't put her down instead she began gently bouncing the little in her arms and whispering sweet coos in her ear about how she wasn't going to do anything, trying to get Quinn to see her as a source of comfort, fully outfitting accommodations and supplies for a little at this time of night would be near impossible or not without paying top prices, "It's okay sweetie" she said with a final kiss to the forehead before placing her down "If we do the story you will have to get used to being carried though

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

"How about a week" Natalie said as she continued to weave her web "It gives you a chance to change your mind and me a chance to prepare for you?" she offered trying to sound reasonable however at this point Natalie was smitten by every fidget or blush the little gave off, in truth Quinn's refusal would just change the amazons plan of adoption to something a lot more traditional in line with how her kind had acted in the past.

Quinn hum'd a little thinking, "A week sounds good," said Quinn, "I don't really want to do it but the positives out weight the negatives, so I doubt I'll change my mind and I do want to stick with it, I don't exactly like breaking my word," replied Quinn looking at Natalie, "I can write up that article about the law idea I had and explain that I'm a Little and what will be happening for the next couple of articles to our readers." added Quinn, smiling, "They'll probably have a shock."

Quinn ran a hand through her hair, messing it up slightly.

"And remember to point out that your new Mommy is really pretty" Natalie adding sticking out her tongue trying to inject some humour to keep the little from scaring herself as she reached out with her hand and smoothed out Quinn's hair, "I would however say that I wont publish the article about you being a little until the experiment had started by all means write it and have it ready but we can't have an amazon reader get any ideas before you are safe with me"

"We don't have to let the readers know it's an experiment, present it as an adoption only your knew Mommy is allowing you the freedom of your writing" Natalie suggests "Think about it you will already be allowed to have a job and all sorts of things regular littles are not allowed when they are adopted so rather than reveal it's an experiment maybe people could assume I am still your Mommy and are allowing you to have some adult time"

"Also another important thing to note is just by not doing this by remaining as things are it doesn't really improve your chances of not being a baby 24/7 but having a public image of being adopted by a Mommy and for all intent and purposes adopted, that offers a layer of protection"

"Your welcome little princess" Natalie said softly reaching down to stroke her hair "But as much fun as I'm having we do have to work tomorrow and for me that means a trip into the office so as much as I would like to stay all night it might be time to call it a night" she cooed softly as she pulled Quinn gently of her leg before crouching down herself for a final goodbye hug bringing her employee into her arms

"Not before it's time but you have my number feel free to call or text me anytime" Natalie said planting a kiss on her cheek, the hug was adorable it was cute how Quinn couldn't get her arms around the bigger amazon but Natalie could easily envelop Quinn in hers

After a few more hugs and assurances Natalie finally bid the little employee a fond farewell, she had a lot of work to do and not to much time to do it. In a culture that really thrived around the adoptions getting a nursery together wasn't difficult in the current climate of the world Natalie honestly thought she had more friends with littles then children and the way the government acted it was like all laws protecting littles also sealed their fate.

Under the current institution a Little couldn't be made bankrupt or sent to prison so any crime or failure would mean an adoption facility although it rarely got that far with most littles into much debt ended up with either their accountant or someone with proof of their crime as a parent, the several islands that were illegal for amazons to even set foot on were not only a way of protecting littles but ensuring that their were always places the more adorable child like people could come from.

Natalie had been very active with her magazine and even more so phoning and texting Quinn trying to give her the feeling that she was in control and had a way out at any moment as the fateful Friday night approached