LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little that hid. (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Natalie sighed as her fingers paused over the keyboard trying to think of the perfect way to frame her reply, it shouldn't be hard at just thirty one she had gone from a young intern journalist trying to get her foot in the door to running her own small publication. She did this by surrounding herself with good people and built up a loyalty that would prevent them from signing with larger companies trying to poach her writers and she was proud to say she was n a first name basis with all her staff except one, Quinn Rivers.

Natalie was half way through accepting Quinn's offer with a small smile thinking maybe she was getting through, Quinn's height was starting to become an issue in her head thinking that maybe the worry was because Quinn was an inbetweener while not usually targets of the babying that the average little could expect they still didn't get the same opportunities in the work place than an amazon did.

Natalie was still figuring her feeling that Quinn was a nervous inbetweener was correct when she received the email, addresses in this city came with a reputation, the small folk tended to live away from city centres or any place with large amazon footway however the fact that she didn't know of Fabian Way, Crosslane and had to look up directions screamed volumes it was the type of place that was hidden inhabited by residents who did not want to be bothered.

Natalie froze for a moment, her first thought being this must be Quinn's little but the way she was dressed with no visible diaper bulge and the way she spoke soon took the idea from her head. "It's nice to finally meet you Quinn" Natalie said trying her best to keep her voice even and not have it degenerate into a coo that was usually reserved for littles and children.

Natalie was pro adoption and the gorgeous blonde before her was definitely a little that seemed appealing but she had to stay her hand after all Quinn the writer she had worked with for so long was talented she wrote from an unusual perspective which was apparently constantly looking up but she generated a decent following from that and the business woman couldn't risk her company on the desire to scoop the little up into her arms and take her home.

"You have a lovely home" Natalie lied as she looked around while clean the place seemed a little small even for the tiny occupant and had the air of being lived in by someone who didn't go out much

Natalie smiled a little chuckling at her response in between bites of lasagne "Look Quinn don't get me wrong you are cute and everything but not enough for me to want to wipe poop of your tushie everyday for the foreseeable future" she joked wanting to put Quinn at ease after all she had never stated as editor her own views on adoption knowing it meant so much to so many people it might turn people away from her magazine.

"Look just because you are short doesn't mean I think any less of you, you have proven how capable you are and while I'm a little upset that you couldn't trust me enough to divulge this information I can't say my kind have proven themselves worthy of it" Natalie explained calmly thinking it was a good thing Quinn would have no way of noticing that she spent an hour at lunch bouncing the secretaries new little on her knee the poor boy blushing bright red in his sailor suit and forced to endure it until he was able to convince Natalie that he was enjoying the game of horsey.

"So if your line about being fired is because you are worried the alternative is a nursery you don't need t be scared, I don't see children in my future little or actual" she explained

"I believe some littles are not capable of living as adults, but that also extends to some amazons that I know" Natalie said resisting the urge for the moment to reach over and wipe the crumbs from Quinn's face before sitting the girl on her lap and feeding her the rest of her dinner. "I wonder how many of these new Mommies and Daddies realise how much they look like a child with a doll than the picture of maturity that they portray themselves as" Natalie joked.

"Well while I was hoping when we met you would be willing to come by the office more I understand not all people think like me and I would hate for to be forced into such a position" she said scooping some lasagne with the garlic bread as a make shift fork "But I do hope this will at least make you feel a bit more comfortable with meeting me in the future"

"While I am here I would like to offer you a story" Natalie said "I know and am beginning to understand why you don't write about litte wars but not many of my staff have the understanding of economics you have and was wondering your opinion on the government's proposed scheme to offer more affordable houses to amazons who have adopted littles?"

"Yes I agree with a lot of what you are saying and while the government tries to placate both sides of the argument this is a move that seems to show they support adoption rather than a way of helping people onto the property ladder" Natalie said her calm talk was masking her own talk, she had this feeling before this little fever where when she saw a little it was all she could do not to scoop them up and declare herself Mommy but she managed to hold herself back and the feelings went away and with Quinn being such a promising part of her company she didn't want to put the poor thing in a nursery only to wake up one morning and realise she had made a mistake.

"Quinn, you have a little something on your face" Natalie said handing her a napkin "I do believe adoption does have it's benefits like short term adoptions for non violent little offenders rather than being integrated into a prison system makes sense to me" she reasoned

Quinn nodded, relieved again that Natalie agreed with her statement she had felt worried briefly that the Amazon would disagree and give her a spanking for being so outspoken about the topic, Quinn relaxed greatly as she looked at Natalie only to look at the Amazon with shock as she was handed an napkin and told that she had something on her face.

"So in your perfect world" Natalie said unable to help but point out Quinn's logic "If I let you continue to write in the magazine than you would have no issue becoming my baby girl and calling me Mommy" she said it in away that didn't make it sound like a threat but more a debate of her logic after all she laid out her ideal scenario which matched both women here.

Quinn frowned, "I guess but that's only if what I said became law and Amazon's were restricted so only people like yourself, I suppose, would be allowed to adopt Little's no matter what and allowed them to continue to work, contribute in a way, so they don't become depress or feel as if they have no worth," replied Quinn, "so yes, if the law like that was implanted I would be...well not fine with it because no Little wants to be a baby but I'd feel better in the long run and I suppose wouldn't mind as much, so yes I guess, I would be okay with being a babygirl then, I suppose and calling you mommy because I know that I wouldn't get hurt in anyway and more Little's would be allowed to be adults and in a way everyone wins and everyone loses."

Quinn looked at Natalie and smiled a little.

Quinn thought for a moment, "I guess you have a point," said Quinn, "there's probably a few who would agree to this treatment but I don't think many would." added Quinn with a small frown, she didn't like the idea of being a baby at all but she couldn't refuse that not having to worry and having no stress would be a nice thing to have but not at the cost that Amazon's asked for.

Quinn smiled, "Thank you!" exclaimed Quinn, enthusiastically, pleased that Natalie liked her cooking, "I don't go out much at all so I normally cook and try out different recipes because of that otherwise I would just end up bored, I don't exactly have any friends, considering I'm kind of a hermit." admitted Quinn, blushing a little.

"Well we just need to work on that a little" Natalie said, Quinn was adorable scared and nervous but enthusiastic she was down right precious "I mean you are intelligent, well spoken and hard working I think lot's of people would like to be your friend" She said taking another piece of the delicious garlic bread the faint smell from the cooking gave the whole room a delightful smell.

"I'll tell you what how about I return the favour" Natalie offered "To get you out a bit you have hosted and cooked for me how about we do this again next week and I will cook and host you at my place?"

Quinn blushed a little and nodded, it wasn't her strongest trait and something she did need help in but she couldn't help but smile at the compliments Natalie was giving her causing her entire face to light up as she watched Natalie take another bite of the garlic bread that she had made, "Thank you." replied Quinn wanting to be as polite as possible.

Quinn thought for a moment and felt a little taken back by the gesture only to nod, "Okay, that sounds good! I would love to!" said Quinn with a grin on her face.

"You are just to cute" Natalie couldn't help but smile back matching the smaller woman's energy it was hard to consider someone that size and with that infectious energy as an adult "Could I just trouble you for a hug?" She said with a cheeky grin it was something she really wanted to do, but she didn't want to just put the unsuspecting Little whose trust she spent all night earning into danger

Natalie smiled as she kneeled down and pulled the Little into a hug before standing up with the smaller woman pressed up against her breasts, Natalie was guessing with how shut in she seemed to be that Quinn wouldn't be use to affection and part of her wondered if she ever really dated since she seemed to avoid her own kind as well as the amazons. "You are just precious, I can see why some of my kind can't resist you" she cooed as kissed her on the forehead.

Quinn squirmed a little as Natalie picked her up, scared of heights, she found herself pressed against her boss's breast's and blushed somewhat and looked up at Natalie, she was able to see her face properly now.