LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would be nice to buy adult diapers

The thing about cloth diapers is that you bey ONCWE. even the rubber panties you will need, and that lasts you, depending on the qualiity 3 or more years, where you only need clean them. I have had the same diapers now for over 5 years, In the baby world of 1951 a layette could go throgh two or three children if the items were of good quality and used properly. in fact, may persons switch to cloth for reasons of economy. They they find out how they feel and then they stay

23 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

The thing about cloth diapers is that you bey ONCWE. even the rubber panties you will need, and that lasts you, depending on the qualiity 3 or more years, where you only need clean them. I have had the same diapers now for over 5 years, In the baby world of 1951 a layette could go throgh two or three children if the items were of good quality and used properly. in fact, may persons switch to cloth for reasons of economy. They they find out how they feel and then they stay

Well Christine some of the ones I have now I have had for over 7 years.Think with the poop stains its about time I got some new ones.Course no one but me sees the stains anyway.

I have some prefolds that are around 8 years old. They are 4-8-4 birdseye weave. I have some the same thickness that are 4 years old and are getting raggity. They are twill weave. I once had some gauze prefolds that lasted maybe 2 years. If you want longevity I suggest purchasing birdseye weave cotton diapers.

1 hour ago, Soggy Bottom Boy said:

I have some prefolds that are around 8 years old. They are 4-8-4 birdseye weave. I have some the same thickness that are 4 years old and are getting raggity. They are twill weave. I once had some gauze prefolds that lasted maybe 2 years. If you want longevity I suggest purchasing birdseye weave cotton diapers.

Lifespan is a function of 3 things; material how many you get and how often you use them. If you use them 4 times a week and have 3 dozen bird'seye, they will last almost forever. If you use 24/7 and hav 8 gauze, well not so long. A good starting position would be "bedwetter: 7 nights a week and a dozen night diapers. Then work from there. My Review goes into diapers at lenght

I've never had a shrinkage problem. However, I buy diaper flannel by the yard and make my own diapers, so that means I prewash the fabric before cutting and binding it. That way if it does shrink, it most likely won't shrink any more on the next washings. If you buy ready-made diapers, consider going up a size or two to accommodate shrinkage.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I've never had a shrinkage problem. However, I buy diaper flannel by the yard and make my own diapers, so that means I prewash the fabric before cutting and binding it. That way if it does shrink, it most likely won't shrink any more on the next washings. If you buy ready-made diapers, consider going up a size or two to accommodate shrinkage.

If you had read the first post I did I bought 10 dosen 2727.Well I did get 16 changes so far.Just kept smoothing them out till they came together.I did use some of my old diapers as soakers.But I will buy 3 dosen more

How could anyone not know that cloth shrinks when washed?

15 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

How could anyone not know that cloth shrinks when washed?

Christine,I knew they would shrink but did not think they would as much as they did.Or get so miss shapen.None of the outhers that I have bought over the years have ever gotten so out of shape.They don't match at the ends when I put them together but,it will do the trick.Thats all that counts.Besides no one but me is going to see them anyway.

12 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

Christine,I knew they would shrink but did not think they would as much as they did.Or get so miss shapen.None of the outhers that I have bought over the years have ever gotten so out of shape.They don't match at the ends when I put them together but,it will do the trick.Thats all that counts.Besides no one but me is going to see them anyway.

This has to be exceptionally bad. There are a thousand questions I could ask here. What were they made of. Usually you should expect 2% shrinkage, which means be ready for 4. Who made/sold them and where are they from? This has China written all over it. I think if I saw 10 dozen of anything that I could afford, I would be suspicious and always overbuy, 27x27 looks awful small. Get a small number to try out before you get a large order

9 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

This has to be exceptionally bad. There are a thousand questions I could ask here. What were they made of. Usually you should expect 2% shrinkage, which means be ready for 4. Who made/sold them and where are they from? This has China written all over it. I think if I saw 10 dozen of anything that I could afford, I would be suspicious and always overbuy, 27x27 looks awful small. Get a small number to try out before you get a large order

Well it said it was made out of 100% cotton,Each dosen came in a clear plastic bag.Did not say where they came from.More then likely did come from china.All I have ever bought where 2727.I just take two and put them together until they are 36 incs.long.Then I take a soaker and put it down the middle then put the outher two on top.and pin them on.Over that I put my dispossables.Well out of the 30 changes I have I have put 20 together.Going to Walmart today and get the outher prefolded to use as soakers.Then comes the fun part,sewing them together.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2017 at 0:08 PM, waynecook52 said:

Well Christine some of the ones I have now I have had for over 7 years.Think with the poop stains its about time I got some new ones.Course no one but me sees the stains anyway.

If they are really old it might be more difficult but to get poop stains out, rub lemon on the stain and lay them out in the sun

• 2 months later...

If you need cloth diapers on the Cheep then Good Will is the place to go. You are looking for used Soft Dish Towels. You can check out the cloth diaper section but they don't normally have Flat Diapers of any size, and you don't want prefold diapers (to hard to wash or dry)