LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Kidnapping (Private for Hya123)

FalloutZone

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Megan was 27 a business women who was trying to have some fun tonight because of her hat week that she had. So she went to a local bar.She walked and noticed a girl who was sitting there by herself with three beers on the table.Megan just sat there and watched continuous drink over agian.

Megan woke up and got herself breakfast and sat and watch the girl from her baby came. She started laughing at herself the little girl trying to get out the room. She will never get out of their. She said to herself.

Alexis looked at Megan as the woman entered the room, confused, she got up again out of the bed to see the aspirin, juice and oatmeal, "Uh, thanks?" replied Alexis confused as she was passed the items, she placed the oatmeal down on the bedside cabinet and took two aspirin pills and drank the entire glass of orange juice, quickly, feeling thirsty, "yeah, well," mumbled Alexis, unsure and trying to get her grounding, "I'm Alexis, and I know drinking isn't good for my health but I don't need any help, I'm not an alcoholic," said Alexis, "I've only been there for three nights, that's it." explained Alexis to Megan as she glanced upwards at the older woman.

"Why am I here, anyway?" asked Alexis, "Look I got to go back to my apartment and sort some stuff out, I do appreciate your concern and helping me out so

Alexis glared at Megan as she watched the woman turn on the shower and tell her off about her attitude. She looked at the woman somewhat shocked. Was this real? Or did she hit her head? Here she was in a strangers bathroom being told off and told to get into the shower. She looked at the water and sighed, she did need a shower, badly but she didn't want one here but she didn't want to piss Megan either, after all, she didn't know the woman or what she was capable of!

Alexis sighed as she washed herself, lazily, she would take care of everything later instead of doing everything now.

Alexis frowned, "I mean that this is crazy and how dare you throw my clothes away!" exploded Alexis, angrily at Megan as the woman came back from the kitchen and handed her a sippy cup, "What the fuck is this? Seriously? And I'm fine! Nothing's wrong with my bladder!" shouted Alexis, annoyed, confused, scared and worried about the situation she was in, "What do you want?" asked Alexis, "Is it money? Drugs? Because your starting to freak me out a lot." admitted Alexis looking at Megan.

Alexis could feel her bladder twitch.

" young lady that mouth of yours is not going to work I think you deserve a time out in your room," Megan grabbed Alexis is hand brought her to her new room. She listened to Jess ask to go to the bathroom. " your a grown up hold while you sit in time out I already asked if you needed to go and said no."

Megan sat her in a corner and left the room. While Alexis was in time out she thought it was the perfect time to catch up on some bussiness work. After about 30 min Megan

Alexis tried her best to pull away from Megan but couldn't, she wasn't strong enough and sighed as she was taking into her new room, the room she had slept in last night and glared at Megan as she was left in the corner like a naughty child that had thrown a tantrum.

Megan could see that Alexis really need to go to the bathroom so she went to close and grabbed a pull up. " alright now let me put this on you then you can go potty ok ". Megan laid Alexis down and put her in the pull up she knew that Alexis was probably not going to like it but if she had pee that bad then she would go. " now I think we have a new rule to our list pull ups

Alexis simply ignored Megan and the pizza until she found herself being moved into the woman's lap but she didn't make any protest instead she just curled up into Megan enjoying the warmth the older woman gave her as her pull up grew cold.

Alexis wasn't sure what to make of that comment to an extent it sounded nice, nice that she would have a mommy that would care for her but on the other hand she was an adult not a baby and she could take care of herself or should be able to as she was being rocked Alexis yawned, slightly, and closed her eyes going fast asleep unaware that Megan had phoned up her friends and family.

Alexis stayed asleep, curled up in a ball and snored lightly.

She eventually awake two hours later feeling a little bit hungry, her tummy rumbling.

Alexis looked at Megan as her new mommy entered the nursery and nodded, "Yeah." replied Alexis softly knowing that there was no way out of here as Megan lifted her up and carried her down into the living.

Alexis crawled into Megan's lap when she was put on the couch preferring to be cuddled up rather then sitting by herself.

Alexis frowned a little but nodded.