LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training

I have to have to admit I was potty trained later than what I should of been maybe. I didn't get my first potty chair until I was almost five. I wore daytime diapers for the longest time. Pampers were no stranger for me. I wasn't very big so I still looked like I was three when I was five. Yes I still had babish clothes and wore onesies and stuff. When I was at my baby sitters I always changed on changing table and ran around in diapers. I didn't know any differrnce.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

My Mom tells me I was day dry at 30 months and night dry at 33 months. However, my bladder was tiny and over-active. Although I was not diapered for bed, I did wear cotton trainers until I was 11yo. For trips and special events when quickly finding a toilet would be a problem Mom nicely asked me to wear Just-in-Case pinned gauze diapers and Gerber vinyl panties.

At puberty when I was 12yo I reverted to bedwetting. Mom taught me how to pin on my own diapers. From then on I have always worn diapers to bed.

At 21yo I lost my day control, so since then I've worn some kind of diaper 24/7.

Your ok. Sometimes it happens. I was diapered more than I care to admit but I'm sure it was good reason. The only underwater I ever saw was cotton toddler like training pants and or plastic pants. Other than that it was plastic backed diapers No fun when diapers stick out of your pants.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Hacques3 said:

The worst part was having a younger sister who was out of diapers during the day before me and also never wet the bed like I did.

I completely understand. My sister is 3.5

I was told that one day when I was around 2, I just decided I wanted to use the toilet. My grandpa says I had told him I needed to go and he said he'd get a new diaper but I stopped him and said I wanted to use the toilet so I did. And thus I was potty-trained. I have a feeling that my parents had been working on training me for a while before that but I don't know. I found a folder from speech therapy that my parents and therapist

My parents attempted to toilet train me at the "normal" age of 3 but I still needed daytime diapers until I was about 10. I've never been dry at night, there's something which affects the males in my family. My father has always been a bedwetter and my nephews who are 6, 9 and 11 are all still in full time diapers despite my sister not having any wetting issues.

I was almost four. Now I'm back in diapers. She doesn't know it and can't do anything about it. If wearing diapers wasn't natural, then we wouldn't do it from the day we were born, would we?