LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purpose Of Incontinence Forum

First off wanting to be incon is one of the most STUPID! things I have ever heard of in my life. Don't ever say that or want that, I'm not incon but hell it doesne't take no rocket scientists, or messages about being incon from people in this board to tell you that it would probably most likely does suck! Most people don't want to know so just become incon if you're that screwed up in the head and ruin your life by making the most stupid choice you could make for yourself. or if its to feel helpless and have people take care of you 24/7 kind of life you want you could always make your self immobile for the rest of your life so people can take care of you. People who just want others to look after them like infants 24/7 hav a serious mental problem. So all you people who want to wear diapers 24/7 and bug these folks about wanting to wear 24/7 just leave them a lone can't you see you're upseting most of them by what you ask and say?(if I offended any incon's or disabled people in any way i'm sorry wasn't my intent)

Secondly I think its screwed up how when people try to convey to others who're in the same condition they're in about their horible experiences and try to relate on a medical and personal basis and then get yelled at for that is wrong. People should be like "dude I know what you went through you not a lone" or "dude your lucky you have someone in your life who accepts you for you". The best form for talking about any medical problem without some dush bags coming in and ruining and upseting you about this is creating a myspace page and making it private and kicking everyone who is a dl or incon hater out.

I wish you'll the best and hope that you one day find a way to fix your incon and in the meantime find people who accept you for you and not make a huge deal about your disability.

• 4 months later...

While I have been a "closet" DL for a long time, my wife confronted me about 5 years ago about my "thing" for diapers, we have not discussed it since nor have I let on about the DL side of me. I recently developed incontinence as a result of a nasty bout with kidney stones, resulting in bladder spasms/contractions which expel urine with no warning. I can manage during the day as long as a bathroom is close at hand.

Night time is a different story. Having 2-3 spasms per hour results in a very wet night. This requires management by wearing an overnight diaper with plastic pants. The plastic pants being needed due to the "male plumbing" shifting position during the night which causes leaks.

I'll be the first to admit that has been odd to wear diapers in front of my wife, and to have her see the diapers, pants etc. in our bathroom closet, but she has been great about it. No one should want to become incontinent. It requires adjustments in your routine and your lifestyle as well. I have learned that the necessity of incontinence alters one's perception of the diaper wearing experience. When one is incontinent, it is the mature thing to do to meet it head on. There is far more shame in wetting the bed and sheets than being adult enough to understand that diapers insure everyone gets a good night's sleep. I am learning that it should be approached with a sense of humor and keeping the communication open and honest. In my situation, it is probably a temporary situation (it's only been a week), but a wet diaper beats a wet bed.

• 2 months later...

First off wanting to be incon is one of the most STUPID! things I have ever heard of in my life. Don't ever say that or want that, I'm not incon but hell it doesne't take no rocket scientists, or messages about being incon from people in this board to tell you that it would probably most likely does suck! Most people don't want to know so just become incon if you're that screwed up in the head and ruin your life by making the most stupid choice you could make for yourself. or if its to feel helpless and have people take care of you 24/7 kind of life you want you could always make your self immobile for the rest of your life so people can take care of you. People who just want others to look after them like infants 24/7 hav a serious mental problem. So all you people who want to wear diapers 24/7 and bug these folks about wanting to wear 24/7 just leave them a lone can't you see you're upseting most of them by what you ask and say?(if I offended any incon's or disabled people in any way i'm sorry wasn't my intent)

Secondly I think its screwed up how when people try to convey to others who're in the same condition they're in about their horible experiences and try to relate on a medical and personal basis and then get yelled at for that is wrong. People should be like "dude I know what you went through you not a lone" or "dude your lucky you have someone in your life who accepts you for you". The best form for talking about any medical problem without some dush bags coming in and ruining and upseting you about this is creating a myspace page and making it private and kicking everyone who is a dl or incon hater out.

I wish you'll the best and hope that you one day find a way to fix your incon and in the meantime find people who accept you for you and not make a huge deal about your disability.

You're one of them when you say wanting to be inco. is of the most stupidest things. It's not your choice whether someone wants to be fully incon. Maybe they feel it's easier to be incon. in their lives then having to worry about looking for restrooms, etc to relieve themselves. I agree on the part that people want to be fully incon. to have someone care for them, but if someone wants to e incon. fully and doesn't want that, then what's wrong with that? It's not your life, let them choose for themselves.

For example, for me: I've already chosen that as soon as I move out of my parents house, I'm going to start wearing 24/7 and probably will end up being fully incon. It's nothing wrong with that, it's what I, I repeat, what I CHOOSE TO DO with my life. You have no right to say it's stupid that people would want to be fully incon. It's just like saying you have to do this, or that. I hate it when others try to intervene with other's lives.

You're one of them when you say wanting to be inco. is of the most stupidest things. It's not your choice whether someone wants to be fully incon. Maybe they feel it's easier to be incon. in their lives then having to worry about looking for restrooms, etc to relieve themselves. I agree on the part that people want to be fully incon. to have someone care for them, but if someone wants to e incon. fully and doesn't want that, then what's wrong with that? It's not your life, let them choose for themselves.

For example, for me: I've already chosen that as soon as I move out of my parents house, I'm going to start wearing 24/7 and probably will end up being fully incon. It's nothing wrong with that, it's what I, I repeat, what I CHOOSE TO DO with my life. You have no right to say it's stupid that people would want to be fully incon. It's just like saying you have to do this, or that. I hate it when others try to intervene with other's lives.

He might not have the right, as he isn't incontinent, but I damn well do. Dude, I would LOVE to be in your shoes right now. Your right when you say that it is thier(and your) choice, though.

• 3 weeks later...

You're one of them when you say wanting to be inco. is of the most stupidest things. It's not your choice whether someone wants to be fully incon.

It's just like saying you have to do this, or that. I hate it when others try to intervene with other's lives.

Anybody wanting to be incontinent, please read the following thread

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11081

It is NOT an attempt to talk you out of it. It's just something I realized and needed to say to everyone in such a position.

• 10 months later...

There are several theories I have about they psychological aspects of these things...

The following are types/situations:

1) Some people, have a kink/fetish, and they like to play around in diapers for a short time. This is usually, if they notice or not, when they're hormones are causing them to be horny. Hormones don't make you think rationally, trust me, they don't. These people should realize that being incontinent would be more of a burden on their life than a pleasure. Oddly, this is the only one of the cases on the list here where the person at any time really wishes they were totally incontinent.

2) Some people have certain phobias of things that make wearing diapers look like a possible good solution. For example, if one has a fear that they will not be able to get to a toilet in time when they need to go, wearing a diaper all the time so they can say to themselves 'if I can't make it I won't have a problem' might be a good thing to them in a way, although I'm sure that incontinence would probably not be a good idea for them either, and they don't really want incontinence, just to wear the diaper 24/7 in case, and use it only out of necessity.

3) Some people have a small bladder, and have to go a lot, and often have accidents because they couldn't hold it long enough. To these people, it might be good (in a way) if they were to wear a diaper 24/7. Again, total incontinence is not what these people want. Wearing a diaper 24/7 would give these people peace of mind that they need and possibly save them from some embarrassing incidents. These people, again, do not wish to become incontinent.

4) Some people have a love of diapers, for whatever reason, and like the feeling of going in them, the way they feel, etc. etc. These people at some point might consider that they might like to be incontinent. However, usually they realize that it would be a burden on them, and not really beneficial. It might be a nice fantasy for them, but they don't really want it.

5) Some people have a medical problem. They usually think it's a pain in the ass, and find it hard to accept at first, if they ever accept it fully at all. This is not a laughing matter, and these people are not really part of my point, just thought I'd mention them.

??) This is a combination of types/situations, for whatever the reason, that exists. This may result in a person THINKING they want to be incontinent, and for all we know, they really might enjoy it. We can't tell because we're not inside their head, and we can't put ourselves there. Some people start out with a physical or mental issue (fear or problem with accidents, etc.) and then, to help them accept it in their mind, develop something of a type 1 or type 4.

Most people you see wanting to become incontinent, are type 1, and some of the crazy type 4's. Although we might not agree with them, and want to convey to them that it's not going to be a walk in the park and all fun and games like they think it will be, it is a free country, and they can (and will) do as they please. I've learned very much to accept that about people. (Not to say that I don't sometimes go "What the fuck are you doing? WHY???" to some things, and not to say that I approve or will hang around with certain people, but for the most part, I just leave it as "Whatever, they are their own person.")

As for myself, I have a few aspects that might make me want to wear 24/7, but not be totally incontinent. I would definitely like to retain my ability to choose if I am going to wear a diaper. I have a thing somewhere between 2 and 4. I have a fear of not being able to make it to the toilet in time, because I have a small bladder. I have developed, most likely due to my physical and mental problems, a liking to being in diapers, and using them. I would not, however, want to become totally incontinent, as it would create a problem for me living in society.

(And yes, I know, too long didn't read... yeah yeah... if you don't wanna read it then don't... duh.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Umm, I could not think of anything worse than being IC, for me personally, I live a very active life - fit and healthy, the way we are designed to be, being IC is a real hinderance to that - if it happened I'd learn to deal with it, we are very adaptable as a species.

I think we should accept both sides, I would be happy to have a IC girlfriend, I would accept it as being part of her, same as I do at the time of the month, I dont really think about it, we are more than just this small part. I would be understanding, caring and supportive.

I can understand someones desire to be IC, they are indulging their fantasy, but I often wonder when something like that becomes so extreme their lives are craving something, and the IC is not really what they crave, the nature of their fetish is warping their minds a bit - to damage themselves physically like that, I'm really sure 24/7 IC is not what they think it will be.

Anyone who has succesfully made themselves 24/7 IC like to comment - be interesting to see what replies there are ...

umm, I'm probably on the fringes and by no means wish to judge anyone, I can understand you wanting to indulge the desire, it was just my personal perspective, which is what a forum is for - I have enjoyed (is it enjoy ?, not sure) waking up wet in a nappy, and thought it would be interesting to lose control in this area, but I can understand someone being IC not through choice - thinking its a bit mad to indulge to the extent that you handicap yourself, just my thoughts and comments, dont take them in a bad way.

No worries my friend.

Nothing is wrong, and I guess from a broader perspective I or anyone else is not in a position to judge what is right or wrong, as a person nearly twice your age - the emotions I felt in my early twenties were far more intense then, guess I've mellowed with age, today things are far more rational, and as was said earlier - hormones which drive some of our desires make us act irrationally .

Personally I think your desires are rail-roading you into a position where you have 'no choice' - and this thought is acting as self fulfilling. A person who is IC and has no choice, I can imagine that person will no doubt question a person with choice - who willingly wants to remove that decision making ability, who are you to say now that in years to come you will not want that choice back, choice is freedom. I think your fetish is clouding your thoughts a little too much.

In my fantasy I'd love to have control taken away and feel helpless in this department, but only for as long as I wanted - which would be say a weekend - I have a normal life to lead with lots of other interests to persue.

I view the fantasy from a person with that choice to choose, and prefer to have that choice than it be otherwise.

But, as I said, just my thoughts to be bounced about, no bad intention or judgement made ... hey live and let live here my man :)

APOTEMNOPHILIA

Describes people who are aroused by the idea of losing a limb, surgically or otherwise.

There's some strange fetishes out there - way beyond whats on here, maybe someone can do a study, and add yours to the list, it must be on similar lines the the above example.

Have you spoke or contacted anyone to try an find the reasoning, your compulsion must come from something more than just a control thing ?

I did some Googleing and there seems to be psychologists delving into the more extreme fetishes, have you found anything from the net that could help ?

I presume you'll need medical procedures to do what your proposing.

• 3 weeks later...

Disagree all you want, but go do it some place that isn't a diaper fetish site. Did you happen to notice that part? How exactly then is it insensitive of me to bring this discussion to an ABDL fetish site?

If you want to talk about incontinence on an incontinence board, go to depends.com.

This board is a BBS that is dedicated to a sexual paraphilia, so please, for the love of life, don't whine about what is discussed here.

Sir, why don't you just go off to the park and do something stupid? That way, you get taken off the streets and you also get some jail buddies who can deal with you properly. Good luck.

Honeywell6180

• 3 weeks later...

i want to become incontinent, but not so much. i agree that it may not be that much fun either. but i HATE when people say that "we" are nuts. go ahead and flame me, but i'm just saying that it is our own choice. we don't need YOU (some people) saying that we're crazy, just because YOU don't like the idea of becoming inco. i hope that this will teach you guys not to hate the "us".

-TDL

• 9 months later...

i want to become incontinent, but not so much. i agree that it may not be that much fun either. but i HATE when people say that "we" are nuts. go ahead and flame me, but i'm just saying that it is our own choice. we don't need YOU (some people) saying that we're crazy, just because YOU don't like the idea of becoming inco. i hope that this will teach you guys not to hate the "us".

-TDL

You aren't nuts. ;) But ... many things are best kept as a fantasy, this would be one. But either way, doesn't change what this particular part of the forum is for. Ask questions about it, but expect no answers on how to do it, because even is some of us new, it's not likely we'd tell you. Yes, I know what I did to become incontinent, it wasn't on purpose though, so no, I won't tell you how but I will tell you this, it's not fun because you no longer have any choice in the matter.

You aren't nuts. ;) But ... many things are best kept as a fantasy, this would be one. But either way, doesn't change what this particular part of the forum is for. Ask questions about it, but expect no answers on how to do it, because even is some of us new, it's not likely we'd tell you. Yes, I know what I did to become incontinent, it wasn't on purpose though, so no, I won't tell you how but I will tell you this, it's not fun because you no longer have any choice in the matter.

Oh, that post was made a long time ago. I'm nuts now :screwy: . J/K, I changed my decision some months ago. It really isn't worth it ^_^ .

-TDL

Oh, that post was made a long time ago. I'm nuts now :screwy: . J/K, I changed my decision some months ago. It really isn't worth it ^_^ .

-TDL

:blush: Sorry, I have a BAD habit of forgetting to read the dates.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

This forum is not for posts about can you make me wet myself. This particular forum is for support, advice, and the sole communication of Incontenint members of this board who want serious conversation.

If you are here to meet someone, post it in 'meeting place'

If you are here to become Incontinent, post it in 'General'

All posts will be moved if they are irrelevant.

- Baby Rosie

-------- Original Post --------

Whaa! Whaa! I want to be incontinent!

Shut up! No, you really really don't!

Diapers aren't bad, I've learned to deal with it, but sometimes I'd like to enjoy a nice hike in the woods without having to pack out dirty diapers, or travel without extra luggage for diapers, or have the option to not sit in a soggy mess cause I didn't have enough diapers on hand.

Ugh, just shut up already! If I see one more thread about wanting to be incontinent, I swear I'm going to toss my cookies!

I do not understand why any one would WONT to become inccontinent

Holy necro-posting Batman!

This thread died out on 08 October 2009 - 09:50 AM. Was revisited a few times between July & Sept of 2010, with little relevant "new" comments.

Now it shows up again, almost 11 months later with nothing new or informative added. :wtf2: ?

• 7 months later...

Hey all. Here are my 2 cents. This thread is not a place for the fantasy seakers. This thread is for honest incontinent people. Not for people trying to become incontinent so they can have an excuse to freely wear diapers and blame it on a medical condition. To me that is what it is.

My heart goes out to all of you that are forced to be in these things due too medical reasons. For the rest of my fellow DL's seriously show some respect.

Here's my 2 cents, people should dredge up five year old threads just to say "me too."

Since this whole thread started many years ago, the DD has established a separate "Incontinent Desires" forum for those who want to discuss becoming incontinent.

This thread should die.