LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purpose Of Incontinence Forum

As with many kinds of "deviant" behavior, some people fantasize about the abnormality unrealistically. As with all the previous posters, I am incon and have been since birth. It's part of a larger health issue that has been a constant source of physical and emotional pain and aggravation in my life. I lost a kidney (bladder reflux), have had six abdominal surgeries in the last five years and get two to four UTIs a year. Anybody that's had one of those can tell you just how unpleasant they can be. For most of us, it's not just a matter of leaking or even exploding uncontrolably, but dealing with larger and more complex health problems of which incon is only one (or just a symptom).

Mo

This forum is not for posts about can you make me wet myself. This particular forum is for support, advice, and the sole communication of Incontenint members of this board who want serious conversation.

If you are here to meet someone, post it in 'meeting place'

If you are here to become Incontinent, post it in 'General'

All posts will be moved if they are irrelevant.

- Baby Rosie

I noticed that was posted with my user name. I didn't write it, but....

*applause*

As an incontinent person, I would however like to state...

I don't want non-incontinent people to ever be banned. We all wear diapers, and I'm sure there is plenty of helpful info the for-funners can provide. Hey, the diaper I got on now was suggested to me by a DL, and it's been the best I've ever used!

Rosie, as the best Moderater as she can be just stated what this forum is for, where all subsequent post should be put, but as so, still gets a reply as to where "I want" to post...read people or go to the theme parks she mentioned. I as a "Truly Incontinent" Person can understand, while I list as a "AB, I am medically incontinent. Put you post where they belong, and head the advice you don't want to be incontinent. You have no clue, while I have chose to add to my situation, I would have rather made the choice.

There has been more posts as to how to do it, than needs to be said again, if your that darn stupid to not head the advice then read all the old posts and quit...PLEASE, asking how to do it.

It's the internet, the world of knowledge is at your finger tips, just at least be smart enough to know how to use it, if not, perhaps you don't need to be incontinent, as you can't figure out how to do normal life, let alone complicate things.. Grow up and live life first. Okay I'm done and done ranting...boy!

Well this is my first time posting to the incon forum however to be realistic...can you really expect to keep the festish freaks out of this forum when the website is essentially devoted to diaper fetishes. Maybe Daily Diapers is the wrong place to hold a serious discussion about incontinence issues?

I mean really, do you really expect to rid yourself of these "How can I become incontinent" postings?

My two cents. B.

Well this is my first time posting to the incon forum however to be realistic...can you really expect to keep the festish freaks out of this forum when the website is essentially devoted to diaper fetishes. Maybe Daily Diapers is the wrong place to hold a serious discussion about incontinence issues? I mean really, do you really expect to rid yourself of these "How can I become incontinent" postings?

My two cents. B.

I've highlighted your question above because our esteemed host, Daily Di, is himself incontinent, so why should you, or any other DL think DD is the wrong place to hold a serious discussion about incontinence issues?

D :glare: lly

yep...they are f*cking nuts!!

No, they are not nuts, they simply just doesn't know. An maybe one of them actually will like it, but most likely not.

I guess it's the same as fantasizing about being a billionaire, anybody wants it, and noone will believe it's such a headache. I don't know how it is, but I honestly feel ready to tackle it..being a billionaire that is...

You can't tell them that they will hate having such a handicap pretty much all the time, because it's a fantasy for them. They feel good each time they bring up that fantasy, maybe even sexually aroused, and they want to and dream about extending that good feeling to cover all their time.

You can't expect them to see that a coment as thank god for leakage barriers, when you are sick to your stomach, actually is gratefull thought send to the manufacturer, and not just because of a "funny" insident happened during the day, because in a fantasy it will probably rather be the last.

Well.. you simply just can't expect pee ple to see that the fantasy that makes them feel so good, will not be so good a feeling in the real life, because it still makes them feel good as long as they don't know any better..

I've highlighted your question above because our esteemed host, Daily Di, is himself incontinent, so why should you, or any other DL think DD is the wrong place to hold a serious discussion about incontinence issues?

I know this is the second time I have said this today, but well said Dolly. I think people forget that although this is an ABDL site, there are many incontinent people here, including daily di.

Me, I think "wannabe" incontinence is a worthwhile subtopic of incontinence. As such, I'm going back to one of my earlier posts to build the database so that anyone who wants to post a question about it can begin by doing some reading....and hopefully ask a question that is actually *interesting*.

Well this is my first time posting to the incon forum however to be realistic...can you really expect to keep the festish freaks out of this forum when the website is essentially devoted to diaper fetishes. Maybe Daily Diapers is the wrong place to hold a serious discussion about incontinence issues?

I mean really, do you really expect to rid yourself of these "How can I become incontinent" postings?

My two cents. B.

I would like to point out that this is for the most part a fetish site, including some if not many of the incontinent people here. Calling us freaks is not a good way to get people on your side.

As for removing the "How can I become incontinent" postings, that is up to the moderators of the forum, if they wish them gone, they can delete them whenever they show up or move them to another place on the forum. Will more show up, probably, but they can be moved also. I don't think it is that hard. Or you could just IGNORE them, that is what I do with any thread that doesn't interest me.

I am making an observation and I don't think that anyone needs to be incontinent to be able to make such as comment. But lets be realistic. On the front page of the website you have a picture of a woman in a diaper and a pacifier in her mouth. Also the very first sentence states "DailyDiapers is the exclusive community for Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers..."

I just think you are fighting a loosing battle, I just don't know how you will keep them out when the main focus of this website deals with the fetish.

I do appologise for the freak comment, I was trying to mirror the outcry to describe these posters, it may have been a little harsh.

Peace. B.

lmao, TWO things I would like to tackle, @ 1 being a billionare, # 2 being able to use potty and none of them gonna happen

THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!

You can use the toilet. You just need to sit there for a looong time. :D

have no problem with abs and dl coming into this area but there are many areas on this board for that question of how do i

there are many people here that wear for real as it is hard to find other places that except us in diapers and lets us talk openly

i don't think that jenn was trying to cos prolems with everyone, i believe that being incon such as myself, and her, and getting it through no wish of our own, wouldn't wish it on our worst emamies. being incon is no fun. I know that some of u out there would think so, but try going out somewhere, while u have no bladder control. lol i should know. i went out once to the mall with two of my closest friends, and didn't pack enough diapers, well, needless too say her back seat ended soaked. talk about embarrasssing. b4 u leave the house u have too make sure that u have all ur supplies ready to go, then there is that chance that u will leak, so u better take several changes of clothes.

then once ur wet then u have too find a clean bathroom and change urself. oh yeah btw there are not changing tables for adult, so either u have too use the floor and lay down, or u have too stand against a wall. u wanna talk about germs. ok lets talk about if u have too go to school in diapers. lol and i mean realistically, ok. i HAVE NEVER had the school nurse change my diapers, not once, not ever. i have always done 4 myself. tho i will say i was allowed too use the teachers bathroom. i had always had a change of clothes in my locker. I was never able too go out for any sports after becoming incon. was always afraid some of the other girls would find out, on the plus side lol i didn't have too take PE. lol. sometimes ppl need too be glad that some prayers go unanswered. i would love if i had the choice. but i have not got that choice, and neither has jenn. When we hear ppl say oh i wish i wear incon... it reminds us that we don't have that choice and we r stuck in diapers 4 the rest of our lives whether we want too or not. we have come too acceptance that we have too wear, but it wasn't easy. all i am saying that the ppl who wish they were incon, has no idea what they r wishing 4, and i really hope that they never have too find out, becos wearing diapers 24/7 is a real bummer.

i hope this has help some of u understand

heather

well sed heather

it seems almost insulting to me that anyone would wish a disability on themselves

I would never attack incontinent people for their way of life, nor would I belittle their problems and challenges.

thanks missy

most have no idea what it is like to have to wear diapers or protective undware all your life most coulg not even deal with it full time and the changes youhave to make to your life style and the changes in your head few can go str8 from being dry to have little or no control with out a lot of problem in your head and feelings over it

and it really is hard to find a SO that is understanding of the being wet all the time

some of the wanabes dont get that part of the deal

ur fd up

I am making an observation and I don't think that anyone needs to be incontinent to be able to make such as comment. But lets be realistic. On the front page of the website you have a picture of a woman in a diaper and a pacifier in her mouth. Also the very first sentence states "DailyDiapers is the exclusive community for Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers..."

I just think you are fighting a loosing battle, I just don't know how you will keep them out when the main focus of this website deals with the fetish.

I do appologise for the freak comment, I was trying to mirror the outcry to describe these posters, it may have been a little harsh.

maby ur not so fd up ,maby

THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!

You can use the toilet. You just need to sit there for a looong time. :D

shot that out the window

dont take me as a prud but eneybody that is incon(myself included) would never wish this condition on eneyone even our worst enemy

and befor i leve most incon sites think that if in eney way u like waring diapers(or in some cases like jens u like ur so changing u) ur not incon but here we can get help with problems that incon site will trat us like crap so stop bellyacking

• 2 weeks later...

This forum is not for posts about can you make me wet myself. This particular forum is for support, advice, and the sole communication of Incontenint members of this board who want serious conversation.

If you are here to meet someone, post it in 'meeting place'

If you are here to become Incontinent, post it in 'General'

All posts will be moved if they are irrelevant.

- Baby Rosie

-------- Original Post --------

Whaa! Whaa! I want to be incontinent!

Shut up! No, you really really don't!

Diapers aren't bad, I've learned to deal with it, but sometimes I'd like to enjoy a nice hike in the woods without having to pack out dirty diapers, or travel without extra luggage for diapers, or have the option to not sit in a soggy mess cause I didn't have enough diapers on hand.

Ugh, just shut up already! If I see one more thread about wanting to be incontinent, I swear I'm going to toss my cookies!

You're Jennifer being incontinent is no fun. I've been in diapers full time now for almost two years and it really is no fun. Having to wear diapers can put a real crimp in your lifestyle especially an active one like mine.
  • 2 months later...

Jen,

The issue here is that the majority of those that are AB/DL are male. few women are in here because of the male dominace of the group. The problem with the people who want to be incontinent is that they want to feel being babied again and to them being incontinent is their only way they are going to get to being babied. Most guys in here want to be incontinent is because they want to experience the feeling of having someone such as a girl change their diapers and baby them. I feel that most guys here have self need, self gratification and self desire issues that only a shrink can handle.

Yeah that has some bearing on it. I have technically been a member of this site(for message boards) for about 7 years on and off but for the most part. but most people here have this desire and just want to be accepted much like homosexuality. Eventually I believe it might be accepted . But there would have to be great leaps by liberals before that ever happened. Anyway, I really do not think a therapist can help. Most the people on here have had there fettish during puberty and are sexually attracted as well as mentally. Also I have come across quite a few women with this fettish who are in it because they truely believe in it. Well at least the ones I have met. And about how men needing the self gratification and self need yeah I guess I could see how that may be.

• 4 months later...

I know some, ok most of you really like diapers, and I'm more than fine with that.

Something bad happened to me, and people come here wanting that bad thing to happen to them. That's hard for me to think about. It's like going to a rape support board and asking where you'd go if you wanted to be raped (I know there's people in to that).

I've been to Depend.com... and those people tore my head off when I was all happy about my boyfriend actually accepting me. They threw a fit when I mentioned he offers to change me so I don't have to do it myself all the time. They're miserable people.

Maybe it's a topic that requires an additional board.

They are a bunch of emos. I think they are just jealous you met someone who accept your problem and is willing to help you with it and they have never found anyone who accepts theirs or got the same support you got so they feel better by bashing someone who found someone who accepts their condition and they hadn't yet. I am thinking about going over there and trolling the place.

I have had the same issues with the Depend forums. I am fully incon. Says so on my

medical records. I have needed my wife, nurses, doctors and other professionals to change

me at differant times of my life for one reason or another. When i brought this up on the Depend

forum, even with the context being just out of the hospital, my wife needed to change me for several weeks. I was flamed for days. I finally deleted the post to have it stop. I didnt even say

anything about DL/AB. I kept it all in a medical needs format. I couldnt understand what they were getting so upset about.

Anyway, I will go there to read once in awhile. But I NEVER post.

:angry:

How come your wife and nurse and other professionals needed to change you instead of yourself?

Just curious.

What were the flames? What did they say to you and when did this all happen?