LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purpose Of Incontinence Forum

To those of you fighting back and fourth.....

SHUT UP!

SERIOUSLY, JUST SHUT UP!

Life is WAY too short for all this fighting.

Most ABs and DLs are NOT perverts, never thought they were. I don't fully understand them, but I never thought them to be perverts. The only ones who are are the ones who, like the example somebody gave, pester real incontinents with rude and inappropriate comments and stuff.

What bother's me about the whinny wannabes is that incontinence board is for people who are, and that there is thread after thread after thread of "I want to be incontinent", "How do I become incontinent?", "make me incontinent". For the love of Goddess, re-use the same thread!

Furthermore...

I came here for a few reasons. This incontinent board is alongside the ABs and DLs, I don't have to worry about some miserable incont tearing my head off because I thought my boyfriend chainging my diaper was a sweet and caring thing to do.

Also, even though it might be for different reasons... we have something in common. We're in diapers. Sometimes you smell bad and worry people notice, sometimes you've got wet spots on your clothes, sometimes you're stuck in a diaper without a change, sometimes you get rude comments from "normal people", sometimes you're worried if you'll be accepted... just like me.

But sometimes, I don't want to go through posts about the baby stuff, or the games you guys enjoy, or the other abdl stuff... Sometimes I just want some advice, or feedback, or whatever, about a problem I didn't choose to have. I don't mind advice from DLs and ABs, hey, that'd be the first people I'd ask if such-and-such a diaper is worth my money, or what to do about a rash.... but in the incontinent board, I'd like to discuss a problem I, and some others, have. It's a little upsetting to think about what I went through to end up like this, and what I deal with, and then see somebody wanting what I have.

Every time I'm soaked, every time I have to wash sheets, every time I put a case of diapers away on the shelf... I'm reminded of the horror that got me like this. I'm sorry if I'm a little sensative of people wanting what I'm stuck with. Talk about it in the AB DL part of the message boards, because that's what you are. There's nothing wrong with being AB or DL, in fact, in a way, I envy you. However, my situation is so much different than yours by one very important fact.... I didn't sign up for this, I didn't WANT this like you do.

Guest Diaperdragon

Jen,

The issue here is that the majority of those that are AB/DL are male. few women are in here because of the male dominace of the group. The problem with the people who want to be incontinent is that they want to feel being babied again and to them being incontinent is their only way they are going to get to being babied. Most guys in here want to be incontinent is because they want to experience the feeling of having someone such as a girl change their diapers and baby them. I feel that most guys here have self need, self gratification and self desire issues that only a shrink can handle.

To those of you fighting back and fourth.....

SHUT UP!

SERIOUSLY, JUST SHUT UP!

Life is WAY too short for all this fighting.

Most ABs and DLs are NOT perverts, never thought they were. I don't fully understand them, but I never thought them to be perverts. The only ones who are are the ones who, like the example somebody gave, pester real incontinents with rude and inappropriate comments and stuff.

What bother's me about the whinny wannabes is that incontinence board is for people who are, and that there is thread after thread after thread of "I want to be incontinent", "How do I become incontinent?", "make me incontinent". For the love of Goddess, re-use the same thread!

Furthermore...

I came here for a few reasons. This incontinent board is alongside the ABs and DLs, I don't have to worry about some miserable incont tearing my head off because I thought my boyfriend chainging my diaper was a sweet and caring thing to do.

Also, even though it might be for different reasons... we have something in common. We're in diapers. Sometimes you smell bad and worry people notice, sometimes you've got wet spots on your clothes, sometimes you're stuck in a diaper without a change, sometimes you get rude comments from "normal people", sometimes you're worried if you'll be accepted... just like me.

But sometimes, I don't want to go through posts about the baby stuff, or the games you guys enjoy, or the other abdl stuff... Sometimes I just want some advice, or feedback, or whatever, about a problem I didn't choose to have. I don't mind advice from DLs and ABs, hey, that'd be the first people I'd ask if such-and-such a diaper is worth my money, or what to do about a rash.... but in the incontinent board, I'd like to discuss a problem I, and some others, have. It's a little upsetting to think about what I went through to end up like this, and what I deal with, and then see somebody wanting what I have.

Every time I'm soaked, every time I have to wash sheets, every time I put a case of diapers away on the shelf... I'm reminded of the horror that got me like this. I'm sorry if I'm a little sensative of people wanting what I'm stuck with. Talk about it in the AB DL part of the message boards, because that's what you are. There's nothing wrong with being AB or DL, in fact, in a way, I envy you. However, my situation is so much different than yours by one very important fact.... I didn't sign up for this, I didn't WANT this like you do.

I'm sorry you are always reminded of the bad stuff jennifer :( Wish i could help you somehow but alas i don't think there is much I could do. Sorry,

Cwick

Friendship would help.

I guess I was thinking of helping directly. But friendship I can always offer :)

Cwick

I guess I was thinking of helping directly. But friendship I can always offer :)

Cwick

Wanted to amend what I said to clarify that when I said help I meant more of being able to take away the bad stuff you have to deal with. Indeed friendship can help. I'm very loyal to my friends and care about them very much because you need to have friends you can confide in ya know. Also I know i was basically labelled ignorant for thinkin it a better course to kinda steer away from the back and forth attacks and defenses in arguements and comments etc. but I just recognize that THAT is exactly what is going to happen. Things just going back and forth and stuff. I prefer to make things positive you know, and jennifer I would HAPPILY extrend my friendship to you should you care to accept. That goes for anyone. I can't promise my time ALL THE TIME but I can promise to do my best :)

Yeah that felt like a good post :). And finish off with a nice big HUG. I like hugs.

Cwick

Cwick

ah that felt like a good post :). And finish off with a nice big HUG. I like hugs.

Cwick

TY, Cwick....

I repeat my suggestion: Can we write a (required reading) Wiki on the topic, so the stories (like the New Temp Incontinence thread) don't get lost? That's half the problem -- with almost *ANY* topic.

Dill Pickle

OK, time to stop whining and put my money where my mouth is:

FAQ: So You WANT to Become Incontinent

Dill Pickle, editor

Note: In the interest of fairness, your editor admits to being a heterosexual male in an intimate relationship that does not involve diapers. He is purely DL, admits that AB'ness for myself is too scary, and hates to clean up poop sufficiently that he hardly ever does that anyplace besides a porcelain fixture. He is motivated perhaps a little too much by being helpful.

:biker_h4h:

I'm not going to get into DL's and such showing up on "real" incontinence support boards, and posting HNG-like comments such as "god I love this idea" to an audience that sounds, in general, angry and crazy. This behavior is just as unacceptable as coming to this board and calling us all perverts...or going on chat and asking A/S/L as the first question.

An all-too-common request from youthful newbies is to become truly, medically, incontinent. I think the motivation is acceptance, both from themselves and others, of their diapered condition, since now they have a medical excuse. Wise people who wear diapers 24/7 for months and act incontinent but aren't "really" incontinent report feeling dishonest about their diapering.

Interestingly, what happens when incontinence, by causes voluntary or involuntary, happens to ABDLs, is they lose their attraction to the trappings of incontinence. This has been discussed by several posters, for example the http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2982> "New Temp Incontinence" thread for the voluntary case, and a recent post[todo:link], for the involuntary case.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3697>The Incontinence Wannabees thread is a discussion and analysis.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3198>Ice_Fisherman's thread "Make Me Incontinent" is a case where I think a good doctor might have induced incontinence, simply to relieve pain, probably with a foley catheter.

more later... (last edit 12/15/06)

Dill Pickle

I am not, nor do I want to be, Incon but I have to side with Jennifer on this subject. Yea tho I am a DL, I do not think it would be cool to be incon, I like having the choice to go. Jen, I simpathize with you, you no longer have that choice. People who act in the way that they think it would be cool to lose that choice obiously need to look into one of those fet stores and order a locking plastic panty and find out what it would be like to walk around wet all the time. They soon will learn that it aint all that cool.

GO PATRIOTS

• 1 month later...
Guest katiekat01

i don't think that jenn was trying to cos prolems with everyone, i believe that being incon such as myself, and her, and getting it through no wish of our own, wouldn't wish it on our worst emamies. being incon is no fun. I know that some of u out there would think so, but try going out somewhere, while u have no bladder control. lol i should know. i went out once to the mall with two of my closest friends, and didn't pack enough diapers, well, needless too say her back seat ended soaked. talk about embarrasssing. b4 u leave the house u have too make sure that u have all ur supplies ready to go, then there is that chance that u will leak, so u better take several changes of clothes.

then once ur wet then u have too find a clean bathroom and change urself. oh yeah btw there are not changing tables for adult, so either u have too use the floor and lay down, or u have too stand against a wall. u wanna talk about germs. ok lets talk about if u have too go to school in diapers. lol and i mean realistically, ok. i HAVE NEVER had the school nurse change my diapers, not once, not ever. i have always done 4 myself. tho i will say i was allowed too use the teachers bathroom. i had always had a change of clothes in my locker. I was never able too go out for any sports after becoming incon. was always afraid some of the other girls would find out, on the plus side lol i didn't have too take PE. lol. sometimes ppl need too be glad that some prayers go unanswered. i would love if i had the choice. but i have not got that choice, and neither has jenn. When we hear ppl say oh i wish i wear incon... it reminds us that we don't have that choice and we r stuck in diapers 4 the rest of our lives whether we want too or not. we have come too acceptance that we have too wear, but it wasn't easy. all i am saying that the ppl who wish they were incon, has no idea what they r wishing 4, and i really hope that they never have too find out, becos wearing diapers 24/7 is a real bummer.

i hope this has help some of u understand

heather

Well said Heather.

I am one of the lucky ones with a choice although I do have to wear once a month for women's time of the month and after a week 24/7 I hurt and I am fed up and want to get back to underwear. It is no joke!

Let's just stop all the whining and bickering and get on and all be friends life is too damn short for squabbling like kinder garten kids.

We all have things to be grateful for so let's think about them ok

However heated the conversation got. I believe it got alot of feelings out in the open, so that other who don't realise how insentitive they are being, hopefully, will realise. On the whole, I find the community a very friendly one, but there is a group that just like to harass. I don't know if they know they are doing it, but they do.

I am just learning to deal with incontinence recently, currently I don't know if it is temporary or permanent, but only time will tell and the people who have to were diapers 24/7 been extremely helpful in their advice and support. Equally the people who don't have to wear been very supportive as well.

It's a shame that a few people want to spoil it for the whole.

PS: I edited so it made a little more sense :)

I have to say I don't quite understand what the fighting is about. I admit that I can't understand why anyone would want to be incontinent - it seems almost insulting to me that anyone would wish a disability on themselves, when it is such a struggle for those who have to deal with it on a daily basis. However, as an AB, I guess I sort of understand the desire to be helpless, but folks, this is only a fantasy! Do you have any idea the seriousness of the consequences if you were to wake up totally incon????

I don't know why I am an AB - it certainly isn't from choice. Obviously something in my early childhood left me needing this from a psychological standpoint. As an AB, I face potential embarrassment and discrimination if I am found out by the wrong person. In that way, I face similar challenges to a person who is incon. You might say, "well, you don't need to do what you do - as an incontinent person I am stuck with it". Well, I am afraid that I do have to do what I do - it is the coping mechanism that keeps me away from the jagged edge - it is a serious thing.

I would never attack incontinent people for their way of life, nor would I belittle their problems and challenges. Nor, however, would I expect others who face challenges, to ridicule my own struggles. If I want to act like a baby, and role play, or chat about my fantasy. I would ask that you please respect that.

Thank you,

Missy

This forum is not for posts about can you make me wet myself. This particular forum is for support, advice, and the sole communication of Incontenint members of this board who want serious conversation.

If you are here to meet someone, post it in 'meeting place'

If you are here to become Incontinent, post it in 'General'

All posts will be moved if they are irrelevant.

This forum is not for posts about can you make me wet myself. This particular forum is for support, advice, and the sole communication of Incontenint members of this board who want serious conversation.

If you are here to meet someone, post it in 'meeting place'

If you are here to become Incontinent, post it in 'General'

All posts will be moved if they are irrelevant.

Since you have declared this forum for people who are incontinent, I thought that was what it was for, can you make another forum for those that want to be incontinent. That way they can have a place to go without cluttering up this and other forums with those questions. You will also have a place to stick all of the questions, and you can put up a couple of good answers as stickies.

most have no idea what it is like to have to wear diapers or protective undware all your life most coulg not even deal with it full time and the changes youhave to make to your life style and the changes in your head few can go str8 from being dry to have little or no control with out a lot of problem in your head and feelings over it

and it really is hard to find a SO that is understanding of the being wet all the time