LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking advice about when mast*****ing in diapers

Hey everyone

Im currently looking for a bit of advice when masterbating in diapers, im pretty sure a fair percentage of us diaper lovers do it.

Back to the point anyways, I have ran into few medical problems lately, when I have been masterbating or after I have been, I think I have been making the tip of my penis gradully more and more sore, causing me to get thrush. But also on top of that, im guessing its a side effect, I have ran into a problem which has happened to me in the past, but I am not a hundred percentent sure if it was masterbating in diapers that caused it this time or last time.

I have that reacurring feeling of needing to piss even after my bladder is empty. It's a constant feeling of needing to piss but I know my sensation is not a byproduct of masturbaiting as I don't do it very often, but I wet my diapers all the time.

"I have a wet/tingly feeling at the tip of my penis, it constantly feels like I need to pee even though my bladder is empty and the tip of my penis isnt wet at all."

I had that feeling when I had prostatitis....

• 1 month later...

I use Aquaphor to get off with inside the diaper or silk panties... but when the silk panties get wet they can start to act like sandpaper. I just use the Aquaphor instead of Vaseline.. which gets water logged when I wet while hard