LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hidradenitis Supporativa

something like creams or other surface-therapy doesnt help, if its really hidradenitis supporativa (or better to say: "inverted acne" - the inflammation is going inwards) can be treated with antibiotica. hidradenitis supporativa often develops a fistula. i got such an anal fistula and the end was a surgery. my fistula was quite near the anus. i was wearing 24/7 about 2 years at this time and my hygienic behaviour was always OK, i think. IMPORTANT TIPP: if you ever need a surgery because of a fistula >>> only with laser!!! - this method is new, not all doctors are knowing about it, the older version is like be treated by a butcher and your healing process would be about 1/2 year.

On 2/5/2017 at 3:31 AM, Craisler said:

The reason I picked the Seni diaper is that it has a heavier shell that doesn't sag or weep as much as most of the other cloth-like diapers.

mahleedl,

what you have is, in your case, caused friction of your diaper against your skin. You know this, but the cause is the diaper is rubbing the top layer of skin, which would normally cause friction rash. In your case, probably due to your diaper being 'cloth like', in your case I do not know, it is causing your pores to become blocked. Add to this, the heat by the friction, and the associated sweat, it is an ideal breathing ground for bacteria. This is blocking your pores in this area, which is the cause for a host of problems.

There is, however, a very simple solution - as many have stated - air out the area. When you can go naked and diaper free, I would strongly suggest this. This will allow the area to heal. Once it is healed, for you, an absolute must is both a antiperspirant ( not a deodorant ) and talcum powder in the area. In your case, I would insure that I coated that outside of the diaper with with powder. The antiperspirant will reduce the sweat created in this area, and the talcum powder will reduce the friction considerably.

A friction rash can present as many different rashes. The core problem is that the friction between the skin and a diaper will firstly, prematurely remove ones dead skin cells. We use these to protect the new skin cells below them and allow the new skin cells to fully develop. This causes a host of problems from cells not being fully developed and therefore, not able to fully protect to open sores on the skin. The dead cells that are rubbed off become food for the myriad of bacteria that normally live on our skin, which speeds up their growth cycles, and also there impact on ones skin. Also, these dead cells can easily block our pores. Add to this that a diaper will leak despite what we do to prevent it. Urine is salt and water (plus others), and can cause skin breakdown.

1 hour ago, mahleedl said:

My skin is continuing to behave better than it had been. a few times it's felt like I was about to have a break out, but every time it's self corrected and gone away.

• Like 1