LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can what ABDL means/represents to you change over time?

For some of us, we are who we are, for emotional needs or because of things we lacked in our childhoods, or it may be fetish or need based. For example, if your ABDL desires started out based on emotional need, but if you somehow were able to work on or get the emotional need satisfied through other means,

I've had mine become more of an emotional need versus a fetish need over time. I think a lot of that was me exiting teenage years though. There's a ton of stuff that can change based on age and experience. It all depends on a myriad of factors

• Like 1

For me, it was probably never an emotional need. For as long as I can remember, I just wanted to wear diapers. It probably has something to do with something deep down, possibly emotional, that drove me to the point of needing to wear them. I can't explain it, but my tendencies never morphed above what I indulge in.

Yes ABDL can evolve in someone over time. I still need to hear about a case where someone actually grew out of it where they never have interest in it again.

It has evolved over time, less intensely sexual though that's still a big part of it, increased enjoyment of wearing just for comfort and convenience for longer periods of time. I think that brings less highs and lows and more acceptance of it as part of you as well.

I haven't figured out if I desire more when I'm fighting depression,

The last time I had an extended time away from diapers was when I was in a serious relationship, but it was still present.

Thanks for all of the responses everyone & there are some great observations here, that I relate to, specifically from You, Spokane & Spark. I've noticed the reason for my desire has changed morphed from sort of an emotional need that I've now taken care of through other means into now it's more so just a fetish that I like to enjoy & engage in when I'm in the mood.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

the outward expression of ABDL certainly does change over time even if the initial driver remains the same. OUr personal experience - and that of others - is that as you explore or are allowed more regressive time and experience you change what is important to you. Things you didnt feel were important - like bottle feeding - becomes really important whil perhaps overly-frillly baby dresses make way for plainer, but more practical wear.

Also our personal circumstances can change a lot and it affects how much regressive time we need - or get.

But as one person wrote, one change that DOESNT HAPPEN is that it never goes away. It is there forever.