LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

meeko

"Go away!" Magnolia squealed as she tried shoving her brother away. "I'm sittin' wif daddy now, 'cause you're a big meanie poo-poo head!"

Elizabeth heard the twins stampeding down the hall and groaned. She loved her little ones, and was so thankful to have them after everything they went through to get pregnant, but could do without the rowdy mornings. She took her time getting up, knowing Andrew was downstairs. She went to the bathroom, threw on a pair of leggings and an oversized hoodie (swiped from Andrew's closet), pulled her hair into a ponytail and made her way downstairs. "Hey now, what is all this ruckus?" she asked as she stood in the kitchen doorway, hands on her hips. "Now I

"Hey now," Andrew said sternly as Greyson tried to shove Magnolia back, pushing his cup of coffee away from the edge of the table so it wouldn't get knocked over by a flailing limb. He shifted Magnolia over to one knee and grabbed the back of Greyson's footed pajamas, gently preventing the boy from climbing up onto his lap. "We don't hit in this house," he said, doing his best to keep the struggling tots away from one another.

"Buddy, how many times have we gone over this? Next time you wake your sister up you will lose the iPad for a week, got it?" After much debate they had bought the twins an iPad the previous Christmas. They were each allowed to use it for half an hour a day, plus an extra half hour on Saturdays if they had been good all week. Of course there were stipulations, such as completing their chores, doing their homework, and not getting any bad reports from school. "I don't even want you to go into her room until she is awake."

While Elizabeth was talking to Greyson Magnolia turned to Andrew. "Hey daddy, guess what? I'm not wet!" she informed him excitedly. She knew she was only a few days away from not having to wear diapers anymore.

Greyson shuffled his feet and crossed his arms over his chest as he listened to his mom talk. He really enjoyed playing with the iPad and didn't like it when it was taken away. That was even worse than when Daddy made him sit in the time-out

"Yes, you can help, but I think we better go get you dressed first," Diana agreed, wanting to get Greyson out of his wet diaper. She found her recipe and handed it to Andrew. "Here, why don't you two get everything out for me, and we'll be right back."

"Yeah..." Greyson agreed slowly, brushing a strand of his hair out of his face. As much as he wanted to help right away, he was also conscious of the feeling of being wet and didn't like it one bit. He reached for his mom's hand.

Diana walked Greyson upstairs, got his pajamas off, removed his diaper, and cleaned him thoroughly. "Okay buddy, pick out your undies," she instructed as she went to the closet to pick out his clothes. On days they were staying home she let him pick, but since they were going to the aquarium she didn't want him going out in his usual choice of sweatpants. She picked out a pair of dark blue jeans and a red plaid button-down shirt, and grabbed a navy sweater to go over it after breakfast.

Knowing the routine, Greyson stayed perfectly still as he was cleaned up before rushing over to his dresser to pick out a pair of undies that were dotted with tiny fire engines. He put them on quickly and was about to go rooting for a pair of sweatpants before he realized he realized his mom was picking out his clothes for him. He tilted his head. Those didn't look like stay-at-home clothes or even going to the store clothes. "Heyyyy..." he said, growing suspicious. "Are we going somewhere?"

Magnolia set the can on the counter and pointed to a canister. "The flour is over there. I dunno where the brown sugar is," she said with a shrug.

"Daddy has a surprise for you. But you have to eat your breakfast like a good boy, or he won't tell you," Diana said as she handed Greyson the jeans and an undershirt.

Andrew chuckled slightly, sliding the canister over to the can of pumpkin. "I think I saw it in the pantry..." he said, locating the bag of sugar and handing it off to Magnolia. "We don't use brown sugar as much as we use white sugar," he explained. "And we also need pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. We keep those with the other spices," he said, locating them amongst their other spices and handing them over to Magnolia to set on the counter. "And then we need the last two things -- milk and an egg," he said, keeping his expression neutral. He had purposefully forgotten an ingredient -- the chocolate chips -- and was seeing if his daughter would call him out on it.

Magnolia got the milk and eggs one at a time, being very careful not to spill or drop anything. She studied everything and thought for a minute. "Hey! What about chocolate chips? We need those too!" She skipped back to the pantry and found them.

"Yes, a fun surprise." Diana knelt by Greyson and watched him get his jeans on, then held the shirt up so he could slip his arms in and buttoned it up.

Andrew grinned when Magnolia realized a key ingredient was missing. "Yeah, I guess they wouldn't be pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes without those, huh?" he asked as he got a mixing bowl out. "Now all we need is a big spoon and

"We are," Andrew answered Magnolia with a grin. It was impossible to get anything past these two anymore. "You need to be really good and eat all your breakfast, and then we'll tell you. But maybe we can slip a few hints in during breakfast and see if you two can guess."