LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

meeko

Now that Magnolia wanted to add the chocolate chips, Greyson decided that's what he absolutely had to add. "Noooo, they're mine," he declared, laying his arms over top of them. "You can add them next time," he said, unable to remember if that's what he told her last time or not.

Greyson frowned as his sister stomped her feet, keeping his arms over the chocolate chips. Now that he knew that she wanted them, he wasn't planning on giving them up quite so easily. "It's cuz I always touch them first," he informed her. "Whoever touches them first gets to put them in," he said.

Greyson puffed his cheeks out slightly at the warning, but slowly released his grip on the chocolate chips and pushed them over towards his sister. "Yes, mommy," he agreed, not wanting to give up his chance to go somewhere fun. "I'll be good," he promised.

Diana ruffled his hair. "That's a good boy. And remember, Christmas is coming up. That means there will be plenty of baking to do!"

Once the batter was mixed Diana got the twins off their stools. "Okay, you two go play for a few minutes. I'll let you know when breakfast is ready."

• 2 weeks later...

"No, let's play with the Magna Tiles," Magnolia countered. She loved the brightly-colored transparent plastic toys, especially since her father had made a light box for them to build on; she thought it was so cool how the box lit up their creations.

"Oh! Yeah, let's get those out," Greyson agreed. He liked building rockets out of the Magna Tiles the most, especially since the square and triangle pieces made it super easy. He went over to the light box and found their collection of tiles.

Greyson patiently waited for the towel to be placed over his shirt before grabbing his fork and digging into his pancakes. Pancakes and waffles were always tricky business because of the dripping syrup, even when he was trying to be careful. This morning he waited for the syrup to stop dripping before moving the fork over to his mouth.