LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Videos Of Wetting & Messing Diapers / Nappies (Important Poll Question)

Do you think this make us look bad when people post videos of wetting / messing diapers / nappies in videos  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this make us look bad when people post videos of wetting / messing diapers / nappies in videos

• Yes
    • No

I am not sure if its me but dont other people find it wrong to post this stuff on youtube :

and you think why people make our community look bad !!

what do other people think of this content ?

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

My question is how do you feel about it, especially since you imbedded these diaper messing video's within your post, basically passing them on so even more people can see them?

this is just example like many on youtube !

• 4 weeks later...

I think that for content like this, as long as it passes YouTube's Terms of Service, the judgement call is not ours or really anyone's to make.

This kind of content is distinct from, say, Riley or Stanley speaking personally or being interviewed -- they represent us as a community and people will assume we think like they do, for better or worse. The kind of person who made this video, on the other hand, could think anything -- we just happen to know that they like one specific thing. We know nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...

Does it make ABDL look bad when they post messy videos in general? No.

Does it make ABDL look bad when they post messy videos somewhere that isn't expected or wanted? Yes.

I don't think there is any problem with it. What it does do is put the fact that this lifestyle exists, out there. When I was young, long before the Internet existed, I can't tell you how much I questioned whether it was normal; how bad I felt about it etc.

But there is an over-riding principle in this... if somebody doesn't want to watch a video, all they need to do is not click on it.

• 2 years later...

Depends where it is, if it's websites that are dedicated to ABDL, then no, because you have to actively search for them. Let alone if you have to sign up to see any content. 

As for YouTube, most of these videos are age restricted and you have to be quite specific in your search to find them, so, I'd say it's not completely wrong they're there. 

That being said, searching for videos on diaper related topics that are not meant to be ABDL can and do yield search results that are definitely ABDL, so that can be annoying if you're looking for, eg. caregiving or parenting information and every now and then an ABDL vid gets in the mix... consisting of 75% utter rubbish, 20% relevant information, 5% ABDL. 

If these videos and pictures are posted on dedicated sites marked as explicit content, if the persons that are shown know that they are published in the net and if they are over 21 and no one is exploited then I think this is OK. How ever, if I google I get often the impression that at last one of this preconditions is missing. This is not even a problem but sometimes against the law - and this is what sends the wrong message about us.

• 1 month later...

I'm incontinent so some people  have to be aware of it - my partner and the doctors and nurses that see/treat me.

Apart from that no one is aware and whilst I'm also an AB I would never dream of posting anything, anywhere  it;s just plain wrong.