LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you poop?

So I am curious for those of you that have bowel issues. How do you poop in your diapers? Like do you feel the need to go then it comes out or do you just feel a warmth around your butt? Do you have to squat to poop? like not full squat but just a little squat. Do you ever have to push the poop out? do you even know how to push? I hope this is ok to ask I am genuinely curious.

Generally in the morning when I'm making a pot of coffee I can just let it go. sometimes I will find a spot to kneel down and go. It depends on how strong the urge is. Cleanup is not that big a deal if I change right away and don't let it "smear." Also, I wear cloth diapers.

I am to the point where it just happens, I get little warning before I mess my diapers. I know for sure I will be messy in the morning, the rest of the day is uncertain if I will or will not mess again.

So I am seeing you guys say it just comes out and you dont really need to do anything. So if you saw someone doing a little bit of a squat and kinda concentrating and such in public could that be a sign of them doing it on purpose or do some incontinent people do that?

Well I go to the bathroom, take off my diaper, take a dump, wipe the you know what, put on a clean diaper if needed, or put back the one I took off just moments ago. I wear diapers 24/7 but use them only for number one. I really hate the smell and cleaning up afterwards to much hassle, not enough fun.

• 3 months later...

I have had severe urgency since a surgery over 20 years ago. Because of the urgency I always feel it. Sometimes I have up to 5 minutes but since it's usually much less I don't go running off to the bathroom. I use a bulk producing fiber supplement (to keep things solid) and that causes increased frequency and volume. Still much better than loose BM's. The urgency used to be much more painful but I think over the years I've just become more used to it. When I have an uncontrolable

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

In the leadup to it I feel a fullness which is hard to tell from having a full stomach.

I usually feel a very gentle and distant sort of pushing, much like I would have felt when I was continent, but not under my control.

Occasionally I'll feel a very sudden and intense peak which will usually be followed by messing pretty heavily.

If I try to

I have IBS-d and tend to have explosive issues LOL my tummy hurts and i have a few mins to find a potty and get the cloth diaper unpinned which is completely futile so i end up just messing and then go change....

I will have days without really any bowel movement. Then after a few days at any time my stomach will rumble, sometimes get in knots and then the timer starts. I know that if I do not get to a bathroom within 3-5 minutes I will have a BM in my pants. I work EMS and have been in a patients house and had to go number 2 in their bathroom because of this. It was really embarrassing, but it was less embarrassing than walking around with it in my pants, through the hospital to drop the patient off, then climb back in the truck and head back to the station. As far as having any feeling of it coming out? Absolutely, I know it's going to come and know when it's coming out, but it's usually if I cannot physically hold it back anymore. Doesn't matter what position I am in, I've had it happen while in bed sleeping, and rolled over to get up and it just came out, I've had it happen while standing/running to the bathroom, and while i was sitting.