LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Care Medical Supplies, Fort Wayne, Indiana. ABDL Open House

This keeps coming up in my stream. Why is it in Lifestyle when it is a company and appears to be

Also: there is a small army of Midwestern ABDLs, so this affects a large number of people actually. The store is quite famous in the region for being so open to our community. So it might not seem like a big deal, but if you live within a 4 hour radius, then it kind of is a big deal. I see no problem with this being in the Lifestyle section. Despite the fact that this post could also go in the Links and Announcements section, many posts often have implications in more than one area. So, there's nothing wrong here.

Now, if you'll all excuse me I have to go take my blood pressure medication. The amount of salt in that post gave me hypertension.

Lora, told me that she ordered and BUNCH of stuff, like diapers, bibs, oneies, paci, ETC.
With the discount for the open house, I bet they'll be gone.
And also Gift Bags for us WOOT.
And Mommy/Daddy/Caregivers are welcome too!!!

To us who are planning on going, we make a gift, like toys, colored coloring book, craft stuff, ETC.
Just to show them that we love and a appreciate them.

And I to those who are not planned on going, or haven't decided, please consider on going, if not then message them on Facebook on how much you appreciate them for doing this at least. Just to show some love.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I will be going!! I have been there a few times and the owner is awesome to say the least. Go there thinking Im gonna be in and out, turns into an hour conversation about the community and who knows what else. About 15mins south of there so Im there!!

I will be going!! I have been there a few times and the owner is awesome to say the least. Go there thinking Im gonna be in and out, turns into an hour conversation about the community and who knows what else. About 15mins south of there so Im there!!

Sweet
Meet to there!

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk