LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappies and airport security

I will be travelling to the U.S. in a few months time and as I am incontinent I will be wearing a nappy or large incontinence pad. Also I will have spare pads and nappies etc in my carry on luggage will it be a problem at airport security.

It shouldn't be a problem unless you use diaper pins they can be considered dangerous. I traveled just the other day and I used a disposable. Had one in my carry on. No problems! They will search them but not confiscate them.

I've flown several times since becoming incontinent. I use Foley catheters due to severe interstitial cystitis. Though I always have a diaper on over the foley, the legbag is what usually gets me pulled aside for a pat down, I've pretty much been patted down every time I've flown. I always have to explain that I have a catheter in and the leg bag etc. they've always been polite, though. Only once did they search my carry on back pack/ diaper bag. I explained that there was diapers in it since I am incontinent. They opened the bag shuffled through it quickly and zipped it up and gave it back. I keep my diapers in large ziplock bags to keep them from getting beat up.

I fly 4-6 times a month, mostly domestic US. I never have a problem with security over my diapers, but I do often have issues because of my prosthetics. I fly using PreCheck and I have to request the scanner because I just cannot pass the magnetometer test. The same would be true for anyone using cloth diapers with metal pins and/or snaps. BTW, that scanner is seldom manned in the PreCheck line, even at the big airports. Be sure to pack extra diapers in your carry-on if you check your bags. You will never regret doing so- sometimes bags get lost or delayed.