LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On call diaper changing service in the Washington DC metro area

pplexed

I would imagine they are a very small employer, maybe 2-5 people, and the cost is because they expect there will not be supremely high demand for their services, so they need to up the costs to cover employee pay. Overhead is probably non-existent since it's probably just the site and no physical location, and it's Wix so it's free, so it's just purely commute and service expenses. It's absolutely cashing in exclusively on the ABDL community exclusively, regardless of that whole "we are aware of different lifestyles" like they're a periphery demographic (because if you're incon, you know how to change yourself, and if you physically can't change yourself, you're likely getting home care or in a medical facility), and if it's a success, they could port the service out to other US metro areas. It's an interesting concept for sure and will be more interesting to see if it takes off. The only thing that worries me is the possibility of some creep calling them up, requesting the service, and taking things too far when they get there.

EDIT: Okay, after checking out the site link, I'm not sure how much this business is on the up-and-up. One, it's uncomfortable with their choice of website design. If you are catering this service to adults with "alternative lifestyles", get the baby pictures off the site. It's creepy. Two, who is their audience? I reasoned entirely from their business model that this could only be for ABDLs, but they offer the service to children and babies as well? I know they say "background-checked professionals" but something about the fact that you are offering paid diaper changes to all ages just doesn't seem normal. Kids and babies have their parents or babysitter or some other well-known and well-trusted guardian to change them. Why would anyone hire a paid stranger to come in and do it? This doesn't make sense, and it doesn't quite feel right... be careful with this one, people.

• Like 1

I am a little weirded out by that site. A whole load of baby wallpaper with the straight text gives me a queasy feeling in my gizzard. I agree with Minachan16, something just doesn't feel right about it. To quote a wise character: "Danger! Danger Will Robinson!".

I find it odd that a parent would want to have them come over to change their infant and toddler for them. I am imagining something in my head like this.

I would love to try them out but it'sa long way from New Zealand. Ase for the $40.oo I don't think it is to much for something that is a luxury not a necessity. And the way my derty nappy stinks thay would be earning every penny.

• 2 weeks later...