LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Partners trying to understand ABDL

I may buy the book for my fiance

Theres been times where she took my ABDL little side away from me and told my to grow up and be an adult. But then she gives it back to me because she felt bad and she missed it a bit.

I want her to understand my abdl side. She asks me why do i like doing this, and i dont have an answer, i really dont. But i hope this book can make her more supportive tho.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Firegoblin13 said:

Then I'm happy my never care I almost die as a new born lost of oxygen unknown why big brother bully me every day when I was 7 step dad mind abuse mom never care

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What ?????:wacko:

54 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

IM not quite sure what you are asking?

What is going through your head before, during and after you change your husbands Nappy? Are you talking? Is he talking, squealing, crying? Are you looking into each others eyes? What is his reaction when you are finished? Does he desire to be fed?

On 1/27/2017 at 1:09 PM, BigC300 said:

What is going through your head before, during and after you change your husbands Nappy? Are you talking? Is he talking, squealing, crying? Are you looking into each others eyes? What is his reaction when you are finished? Does he desire to be fed?

It all depends on if he is in baby-mode or simply an adult needing his nappy changed. It varies right across the gamut of emotions and actions.

On 1/28/2017 at 3:08 PM, Sweetiesnuggles said:

I understand that male abdl and vanilla female is the majority, but there are so many women I know who are also abdl with vanilla male partners. I just don't understand why it devalues the message by making it more gender neutral on both ends. Also, another quick thing I wanted to touch on is the expectation you had for the vanilla partner to be angry and negative towards the lifestyle innately. I showed the book to my fiance and daddy and he said he never felt any of that. He told me that he was confused yes, but curious and wanted to be supportive more than anything when I came out to him. He said

I am reading the book right now and it feels like I am reading a different language because I can't understand why anyone would freak out over a diaper but yet I was always fine with what people do with their kinks like I didn't care that my ex liked wearing skirts (I didn't know he was trans at the time so I thought he had a skirt fetish) so why do people freak out over a diaper and baby things while I

• Like 1
On 1/25/2017 at 6:27 AM, FretaBWet said:

I went to look at this book out of curiosity but I don't see where you can read it for free. I'm thinking I must have misunderstood what 2 books for free you're

6 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

I am reading the book right now and it feels like I am reading a different language because I can't understand why anyone would freak out over a diaper but yet I was always fine with what people do with their kinks like I didn't care that my ex liked wearing skirts (I didn't know he was trans at the time so I thought he had a skirt fetish) so why do people freak out over a diaper and baby things while I

On 2/1/2017 at 4:55 PM, rosalie.bent said:

To be fair, the fact that you have no problem with a partner's 'kink', places you firmly in the minority. Most partners DO have a problem with a kink they don't understand anything about. The whole point of the book was not to solve the problem, but to provide a first step towards partners having a discussion about it. The biggest problem with ABLD is society's utter lack of understanding about what it is. Diapers an ABDL really DO freak people out and so there needs to be that initial conversation around getting partners to a better place of understanding. That is what this book is all about. It also stresses the importance of the adult relationship over that of the 'baby' relationship if it is ever to work.

Yeah alright. As someone who doesn't just get my info from one source of the community. I disagree that such an overwhelming majority innate reaction is a negative one. Maybe a majority yes, but not such an overwhelming amount. Also, not a lot of people are going to complain on forums about their already great relationship. And not the entire community is this forum. Yes acceptance is a struggle that we deal with, but people should be learning the skills to bring this to their partner in an accepting light, and their partners that are having a hard time understanding need a source of information thag doesn't pander to their negative emotions on the topic.

5 hours ago, Sweetiesnuggles said:

Yeah alright. As someone who doesn't just get my info from one source of the community. I disagree that such an overwhelming majority innate reaction is a negative one. Maybe a majority yes, but not such an overwhelming amount. Also, not a lot of people are going to complain on forums about their already great relationship. And not the entire community is this forum. Yes acceptance is a struggle that we deal with, but people should be learning the skills to bring this to their partner in an accepting light, and their partners that are having a hard time understanding need a source of information thag doesn't pander to their negative emotions on the topic.