LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The PJs that started it all (Private w Hya123)

Skylove27

Liam Matthews, is a 20 year old college student. It was Winter break. Just a few days after New years he recieved a package though it didn't say from who though. He just opened it and there was a Christmas present inside. His roommate insisted he opened it even though they didn't know who it was from. When he did the first thing he was saw was a package of blue and white undies with Cinderella prints on it, and in his size... oddly.

Macy was 22 year old college student.it was winter break and she was spending the holidays with Liam her roommate. Macy always saw Liam as child and not a college student. She always helped him do basic things that he would sometime forget.

"Well... On the contrary... They fit kinda snug. And the bottom of the panties are a little thick." Liam explains. "I'm not gonna get any more of these. I don't think I'm even gonna keep these. If any of my family or our friends saw me in these, I'd be the laughing stalk for sure." Liam says.

It was almost time for a cuddle session. They'd either have it on the couch or laying down in bed. Liam thought it was weird that she always wanted to cuddle. But he didn't notice that they were at different times.

Liam frowned when she said he didn't always make it on time. "I do so make it on time." Though she just ignored him and went to the kitchen. When she came back, he was placed on her lap. He sighed and laid his head on her shoulder. Maybe cuddling wouldn't be too bag of an idea right now.

" you know you don't make it on time it's ok though sometimes it just happens" Macy then begins to rock you so you can feel safe in her arms. She thought to herself he is just cutest little thing I know of." I think we should go shopping to get you more panties " she says looking at Thinking

Edited by Hya123

" I think those panties are perfect for you they fit perfectly " Macy says holding Liam closer to her. " who do you think sent you these pajamas and panties" she so wanting to know because she didn't know who sent them either.

• 3 weeks later...