LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone up for a simple family roleplay?

justagirl4fun

"Alice, go pick the Legos up now, and put them where they belong," Diana said sternly as she sat down with Lizzy on her lap. She refused to hold the girl to lower standards than her siblings, despite her disabilities. "And Danny, clean up that mess Pippa made. Who let her way cereal and milk in the living room?"

Diana saw the look from Danny but just shrugged and glared back. After being up all night with a sick kid she really didn't care if her tone of voice bothered him. He was old enough to know better and should have made Pippa go back to the kitchen to eat.

"If you think you can handle it. Make sure you clean her well. Put another diaper on and use the A+D ointment. I don't want her getting a rash," Diana instructed. Normally Savannah wore panties during the day but Diana thought that was a bad idea if the toddler had diarrhea as she suspected.

Sure enough, as they were talking Savannah grimaced, doubled over, and audibly added to the mess, leaving no doubt that the contents of the diaper were liquid in nature.

Savannah just went limp in his arms and rested her head on his shoulder. She was tired and achy after being sick all night. She let out a few more wet farts as they went upstairs, the mess making its wasy out of one leg opening by now.

"Okay sweetums let's get you nice and clean" Dan smiles as he lays get on her changing table and takes her pyjama top off and steadily uptapes the diaper and opens it, revealing a very liquidy full diaper. "Aww it's okay honey.

I get Savannah nice and clean "There we go, that's much better isn't it honey" I kiss her forehead. He knows this wont be the last diaper he changes. He helps his dad and step mom in anyway he can

1 hour ago, justagirl4fun said:

(If you bothered to read the first page you would already know I don't want Diana to have any kids over 7 due to her current age. There is only 1 older kid, he is the father's son from a previous relationship. If Tain doesn't mind Anden having another kid from his previous relationship you can join but if he doesn't, then no.)

Savannah tolerated her brother changing her, though she would have preferred her father doing it. Once they were back downstairs she wrapped her arms around Anden's legs and whined, wanting to be picked up.

fine i can be any age you want but i want to be in diapers