LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone up for a simple family roleplay?

justagirl4fun

Lizzy complied and ran to her room. She was bundled up in her bright yellow footy pajamas and her diaper was sagging heavily underneath them. She waited to be lifted onto the changing table and changed into a fresh diaper.

Alice woke up and sat on the edge of her bed to put her DAFOs (leg braces) on, then stood up and made her way, a bit unsteadily, to the bathroom. Her diaper, as usual, was soaked. Although the girl had been having most of her bowel movements on the toilet for a couple of months now, she still didn't have much bladder control; due to muscle spasms she wet frequently, so her bladder generally didn't fill enough to send the signal that she had to go to her brain. After a bit of a struggle she managed to get the diaper off and sat on the toilet. She peed a little bit, then cleaned herself up with a couple of wipes. She went back to her room for a dry diaper, hoping to find someone to help her get it on before she wet her pajama bottoms. Alice wished she could wear pull ups so she wouldn't need so much help, but her parents had decided the pull ups were too much trouble, since she had to remove her shoes and pants every time she needed a change. She peeked into her parents' room and saw that Diana was still sleeping, then made her way down the hall. She found her dad in the little girls' room with Lizzy. "Daddy, can you help me when you're done?" she asked.

Sorry for the late reply, I've just been really busy today))

Anden lifted Lizzy onto the changing table, got the changing stuff from under the table,took her onesie off and changed her. He turned his head when Alice came in, he really felt sorry for the poor girl, but bless her ahe was determined

"Sure, one sec.", he got Lizzy's clothes on and put her down. "Okay you know the drill.", he said.

Lizzy had already started to slide down the stairs. Usually she'd have to wait for her parents, but since Danny went downstairs, the baby gate was open. She got downstairs with no problems and headed to the kitchen to wait.

"I can do it," Alice insisted. She'd been working on going up and down stairs at physical therapy. "I wanna get dressed first." She made her way to the dresser and picked out a light blue sweater dress with white snowflakes, and light blue and white striped leggings. She got herself dressed, carefully positioning the DAFOs over the leggings once she was done. She went to the staircase and took a deep breath before gripping the railing tightly and began going down. It was a slow process, with Alice making sure both feet were firmly on one step before going down to the next, but she finally got to the bottom without falling.

Anden carried Li?zy down and gave Alice the thumbs up. "You know what why don't we go out for i-c-e c-r-e-a-m later when your mother's awake. "And now breakfast..", he said faceplaming as he saw the trail of cereal and milk, Pippa knew she was supposed to ask Alice Danny Diana or himself for help.

He put lizzy down on her toddler chair and got a frying pan out.

Lizzy sat on the chair for a moment or two, but then climbed down. Not being confined to her highchair, she could easily get free. She ran off to go see what she could get into. "Wan pay!" She said excitedly and went to the shelf of toys and proceeded to knock down a big tub of legos that was left on the floor.

Lizzy, being an unattended baby, got very curious about the colorful pieces of plastic, thought putting the legos in her mouth would be fun. She put a small two by one piece in her mouth and accidentally swallowed it, getting it stuck in her throat, she started choking.

I see Lizzy choking "dad! help Lizzy she's choking!" I go over and try to get the lego brick out of her mouth "honey you know that you shouldn't swallow these things"

Lizzy continued to cough and choke. She was sobbing and wailing at this point. Being not even two yet, she didn't know not to put things in her mouth. Putting things in her mouth was how she exploded her surroundings. The brick wouldn't be able to be retrieved from her mouth since it was in her throat.

Diana heard the commotion downstairs and dragged herself out of bed. "What is going on?" she groaned, exhausted after very little sleep. Then she turned into the living room and saw Lizzy. She quickly grabbed her from Danny and performed the Heimlich maneuver, hoping the brick would pop out.

Lizzy wailed at the top of her lungs when the brick popped out and she could make noise again. She wrapped her arms around her mother tightly. She started to calm down now that she could breathe properly.