LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone up for a simple family roleplay?

justagirl4fun

QNo major plot, just an average family doing regular old family stuff. I'm thinking time frame is right after Thanksgiving so there can be the typical holiday stuff like decorating, visiting Santa, taking family Christmas card photo, baking cookies, etc.

Honestly, a 16-year-old boy is a no from me. I already said Diana is only 30 and has no biological children over age 7. Since we don't even have a dad for sure yet we don't know how old he is, but I do not want Diana having a stepson that is more than half her age.

Also, Shy-Diapers already said her youngest character is 18 months old. That would mean Chole (I assume you mean Chloe?) is only 6 months younger which, in turn, would mean Diana got pregnant again almost immediately AND gave birth to Chloe very prematurely. So that character is also a no. If you want to be a baby you have to be 6 months or younger. Otherwise, the youngest you can be is a year older than Lizzie, so

Any chance I could join. I'll be Danny. Not sure about the age but I can be maybe 11. I wouldn't use diapers but maybe i could be from the dad's previous marriage. I love my siblings and always help out when I can, even if that involves a poopy diaper change. I've just started high school and love sports.

It was early on a Friday morning, the sun not yet beginning to rise. Though the sky was clear there was a bitterly cold wind howling through the bare trees, earning of the change of seasons, and freezing rain was in the forecast. 30-year-old Diana was a little bummed, as she'd hoped to do something fun with the family - the oldest kids were on Thanksgiving break and her husband had taken the day off - but conceded that it was just as well that they stay home since she's been up all night with Savannah who either had a stomach bug or had eaten way too many sweets after Thanksgiving dinner. Either way it had been a long, miserable night and she was relieved that the girl was finally sleeping peacefully. With a sigh she slipped into bed next to her slumbering husband, hoping to catch at least an hour or two of sleep before the kids awoke.

Lizzy woke up early as usual and climbed out of her crib and climbed onto her parents' bed. She peeled their eyelids up, trying to see if they were awake. After finding them asleep still, she just wiggled in between them and cuddled up with her blanket and stuffed animal.

Diana suppressed a groan as she felt tiny fingers probe her eyeballs. She laid still, hoping to convince Lizzy that she was fast asleep.

Pippa woke shortly after and looked around. Finding no one else up she went downstairs and fixed herself a bowl of cereal which she carried to the living room, not noticing the trail of milk and lucky charms she left along the way.

Anden woke up shortly after being prodded, he loved his daughter but boy did she have sharp elbows! HE sat up and saw Lizzy, wh was cuddled up next to him. He knew she was still awake so he gently picked her up and put her on his lap, "Morning Princess, do you wanna get some breakfast? Mommy's very tired so let me make you breakfast, do you wanna be carried"