LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neurogenic bladder

Anyone else on this board suffer from a neurogenic bladder? I have dealt with one for 19 years and I am curious how others manage. I suffered permanent nerve damage as a result of an accident. I lost feeling in a few areas of my body including my bladder. I have no bladder control. I have been through all the tests that urologists and neurologists have. Over the years my bladder has shrunk up to nothing. Due to a change in insurance providers I was forced to find a different physician. She would like for me to go through all of of the testing again. I provided her with all my previous medical files including my results of my MRI's. I talked her out of having to go through all the tests and expense of taking said tests. I manage by wearing protection both disposable and cloth. I was hospitalized for a week last year for a ruptured appendix. The hospital staff was awesome. They kept me in disposables (cheap yellow ones) and changed me every two hours as I was on an IV which caused me to pee heavily. I'm just curious how others manage a neurogenic bladder.