LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time in adult diapers!

SmM

Yesterday my bambino diapers arrived and that was my first time in adult diapers! I have always secretly loved them and been stuck slipping smaller diapers in my underwear. Last night was my first time actually wetting and sleeping in a diaper and now I'm at work counting the minutes until I can go home and put on another one for the night :)

Well SmM i hope your home by now and diapered. My first time was with a cloth diaper and plastic pants, i knew very little about disposable diapers. I remember how good they felt and how i waited until i couldn't hold it any longer and let go. The warn wetness that spread through my diaper was like nothing i had felt before and i've

Yesterday my bambino diapers arrived and that was my first time in adult diapers! I have always secretly loved them and been stuck slipping smaller diapers in my underwear. Last night was my first time actually wetting and sleeping in a diaper and now I'm at work counting the minutes until I can go home and put on another one for the night [emoji4]