LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

• 4 weeks later...

May sobbed even harder when her boyfriend felt her crotch and asked if she wet her pants. She was mortified and humiliated. "It was an accident! I can explain! I swear!" She was almost shaking now. Whenever May thought she was going to have somebody mad at her, she got very shaken up. She was very much a people pleaser.

Sean shook his head.

It was a little disgusting of someone her age to sit there and pee her pants, but then again, if she was telling the truth about the state of the washrooms at the store, and the car accident holding her up, and everything... and there was no reason not to believe her.

(Sorry a lot of medical things came up for me.)

May pulled out her phone and started looking for showtimes. "There's an 11 and a 3PM. What one do you think? If we choose the latter we could walk around and do some shopping maybe."

"Well, since I'm pretty sure you want to do some shopping, let's see the later one, okay?"

He smiled.

"So, shall we get you a nice dress or something?

Sean also grew up without much, but rather than making him conservative, when it came to other people, it made him want to spend more to show other people that if he could make them happy by getting them something special, the it was worth whatever expense he might spend, and that went 500% for his first real girlfriend.