LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How can I start bedwetting again?

Forcing bed wetting as an adult is different then being a bedwetter as a child or into your teens, you teach your body to accept you are in diapers and its ok to void at night while asleep. as your subconscious learns that releasing while asleep or inbed it may continue on to day time wettings.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, WetWolf said:

I was a bedwetter until my late teens, not one dry night that I can remember and I never had an issue with wetting my pants during the day.

20 hours ago, stevewet said:

Same here. I was seldom dry at night until my late teens and not completely dry until my early 20's. I did wet my pants a lot until I was about 10 years old.

I do remember doing once but that happen while at a friends place that I had never been to before and 1) didn't know where the toilet was 2) being shy I didn't want to ask. End result was wetting myself in front of a cute girl around my age. I was so embarrassed.

• 6 months later...

I wet the bed (while diapered) until I was about 10 years old.  I don’t have any specific memories of daytime accidents.  However, i urgently needed to pee approximately hourly.  During school, the first thing I did during class breaks was head for the lavatory. In order to prevent daytime accidents, I was frequently diapered until until I was 15-16 years old anytime I couldn’t get to a toilet hourly, like on shopping trips and long car trips.

• 2 years later...
On 11/9/2020 at 4:13 AM, Peepeeauntie said:

If a drink a bottle of tea before bed two or 3 hours later I wake up needing to pee, I do in my diaper and go back to sleep, how long do I have to do that until I am able to wet sleeping

I made a point of draining whatever small amount of pee might have been in my bladder into my diapers every time I stirred during the night irrespective of whether I felt the urge or not. If you're too heavy a sleeper to stir during the night, others have mentioned an app.  I'd wet a little (deliberately) between 2 and 5 times per night.

Gradually, the degree of wakefulness involved with doing this started to reduce over time.  I'd start to do things like fall back asleep still peeing and getting confused later about whether I had or had not.

It was about 7 months before I finally caught myself waking up in soaked nappy that I had zero recollection of wetting.  There had probably been a handful of ambiguous events before that where I suspect at least some of the pee that had happened during the night was whilst I was out of it.  I might remember all, some or none of the wetting events.

It seems to have settled down to be 2 - 3 times per week now that I "sleep wet" (the bed remains dry) although on the odd recent occasion, I've had runs of a few wet nights in a row.  I think the frequency of these events may be increasing.

I never wake with a full bladder.

I woke up this morning empty-bladdered in a swollen and heavy ABU Simple with no idea when that happened.  I was just a tiny bit damp when I went to bed.  This isn't unusual nowadays - especially if I've had alcohol the night before.  I'm at about 20 months.  I suspect I'm still continent during the day but I haven't tested myself.

It's the internet and ymmv...

I should add.  I will use my diapers in bed EVERY night deliberately or otherwise.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 1:13 PM, Peepeeauntie said:

If a drink a bottle of tea before bed two or 3 hours later I wake up needing to pee, I do in my diaper and go back to sleep, how long do I have to do that until I am able to wet sleeping

It will take a long time.  But it will eventually happen.  It took a year and a half for me.  And that bothered me so much I stopped.  ?  But I will try again.  Sleep is important.

3 hours ago, Fakename4me said:

It will take a long time.  But it will eventually happen.  It took a year and a half for me.  And that bothered me so much I stopped.  ?  But I will try again.  Sleep is important.

@Peepeeauntie@TymeBomb

The best way to start "bedwetting" again is to get your favorite diapers, and get the best ones you can, and the style that you like.  Then, just put a diaper on, and wear it - and when it is time to "go" just release into it.  As @Fakename4me says, it will take time, but this is basically a game of "retraining" your bladder or bowels, or BOTH, to release when you feel the need to do so.  It's not something where you're gonna just slap a diaper on, drink 5 glasses of water, and then BOOM - wet diaper!  It may happen that you you wet, but that will be because you loaded up on a liquid and then you have to still train yourself to "let it happen" when it does.  You may have to break the habit that you have to run to the potty when you feel the need.  

Once you start consistantly peeing or messing diapers, it will get easier for you, and you do it every time you need to go, and you "let it happen" then you will release either when you feel the need.  It will be as easy as you would walk.  You just do it when you need to.  The main thing is:  In order to train your bladder to do this, you need to wear and use the diapers for this.  I wear 24/7, so that means, I do BOTH in mine - I can do either, because I have a diaper on, and can release without fear.  The best way to do this, is to wear the diaper 24/7 for a while, and when you have to go, just use the diaper.

If you want to bedwet again, you have to increase the fluids, and then use the diaper when you go - keep doing it and you will succeed, but you have to keep using the diaper - Remember when you were a baby or a toddler?  You had no choice - You have to use the diaper BOTH WAYS - and then you were changed - In order for you to be able to bedwet, you have to let it happen when you feel it, pee that diaper, and just keep wearing them - and then, after a while, it will happen, and you'll wet the bed or the diaper!

So, Increase the liquids, and wear 24/7 for a while, make sure that your diapers can handle the loads, and you should be OK ;)

Good Luck!

Brian

I have been wearing almost every night and every time that i woke I would go but the lay two nights into my sleep medics , that I have taken before, and i slept through the night a thing that I never do and it was great, but I also wet my diaper two times in a row I want sometimes to do that but donyounthink will be a everyday thing because that would not be good for traveling or sleep over