LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first diaper

The UPS man just dropped off my first pack of diapers! I'm so excited I was shaking as I opened the door and grabbed my package off the porch, heck I'm still shaking now as I type this while wearing my first ever Abena adult diaper....what a glorious feeling! Now if only I needed to pee...but all in good time.

It took me a good number of years to stop getting all shaky whenever I'd have diapers delivered. I think living with my incontinent girlfriend who needs to get regular deliveries finally got me over it. Glad you're having fun. My first time was when I was a bit younger (early 20s) and freaked out after wearing one of the diapers for the first time and then threw everything out. Took me years to buy anything again.

4 hours ago, gah!ghost said:

It took me a good number of years to stop getting all shaky whenever I'd have diapers delivered. I think living with my incontinent girlfriend who needs to get regular deliveries finally got me over it. Glad you're having fun. My first time was when I was a bit younger (early 20s) and freaked out after wearing one of the diapers for the first time and then threw everything out. Took me years to buy anything again.

I don't think I have to worry about throwing them out just yet. I'm enjoying way to much to get rid of them. Just changed into a dry one after slowly soaking my first one for five hours. I thought I completely emptied my bladder in last one but as soon as I taped this one on I had to wet again. I had no idea a wet full diaper could feel this good. I didn't think it could get so heavy and squishy, and the warmth. I'm in heaven.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, gah!ghost said:

The anticipation still make me nervous and anxious to the point of jitters.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Melissawets said:

I don't think I have to worry about throwing them out just yet. I'm enjoying way to much to get rid of them. Just changed into a dry one after slowly soaking my first one for five hours. I thought I completely emptied my bladder in last one but as soon as I taped this one on I had to wet again. I had no idea a wet full diaper could feel this good. I didn't think it could get so heavy and squishy, and the warmth. I'm in heaven.

Congrats and enjoy them!

yay actual diapers!! :D

5 hours ago, Melissawets said:

and now there's no turning back for you lol the slightly insane chase begins for that

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Melissawets said:

I've already decided that I probably got to large of a size since they keep slipping down on me. Definitely didn't get the perfect diaper yet, but I'm still having a fun time and will have to check out ALL my options.

duck tape!! that'll stop anything sliding around! lol i use it on my dry24's, great absorbent diapers, but the tapes are mediocre at best.

• 2 weeks later...
On ?1?/?19?/?2017 at 7:47 AM, Melissawets said:

I've already decided that I probably got to large of a size since they keep slipping down on me. Definitely didn't get the perfect diaper yet, but I'm still having a fun time and will have to check out ALL my options.

Which is SO much of the fun of diaper exploration: trying different ones and finding out what works best for you. You are in for a lot of fun, fun, fun!!!