LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
SWet

A Chastity device that helps prevent leaks

SWet    22

The problem is that The Little Guy (TLG) changes positions during the night. He starts off properly pointed down, but during the night sneaks around and points up, sometimes causing damp Pjs at the waistband. I always end up sleeping on my stomach which doesn't help with the problem. I've used folded over boosters to increase absorption to some effect, but not with consistent reliability.

So I started looking into devices that would encourage TLG to behave the way I wanted. Finding male chastity devices that ensure a downward direction opened up a lot of options. My intent was not to traumatize him, there is a devices called “The Spiked Cage”, even if TLG soaked the bed this is a bit extreme.

Spiked.JPG

I was looking for a device that would help him learn to do the right thing, but without any discomfort. The Holy Trainer 2 (HT2) https://keptforher.com/holy-trainer/ sounded more kindly and supportive.

HT2.JPG

There is only one way to find out if this will work so I ordered the HT2 from KeptforHer.com a firm in Arizona.  Determining the correct size is a challenge.  With careful measurements I was able to get things nearly perfect requiring only a slight modification to make the fit quite comfortable. The plan was to use the HT2 for night time use only.

Putting the device on is a challenge in the beginning. If you want to see: search: Putting on the Holy Trainer

With the device off - cleaning is quick and easy.  If you are using it for long term chastity keeping things clean is a bit more effort, refer to some of the male chastity forums for information.

My belief was that the bulk of the HT2 would preclude my sleeping on my stomach, but the first night of use proved this wasn't true. Yes, this takes some getting use to, but I have now used this device for 3 nights without any real discomfort. In fact most of the time I'm not even aware of its' presence, which I find rather amazing. Probably a bit lucky on the sizing and compatibility with my anatomy.

So is this working? With only 3 night of testing it may be a bit premature to conclude anything, but looks good so far. In the morning the diaper is wet mostly in the middle. I'm still using the folded over booster but it is not even getting wet on the folded portion near the waist band of the diaper.

I have to say this has been an interesting experiment. Other folks have written about their use of chastity devices & diapers here on DD so obviously I'm not the only one who finds this an option for whatever reason.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/53105-cheap-chastity-cage/#comment-1120932

erevu    69

I have been considering these things as a means of keeping myself pointed down into the crotch of the diaper. I would really be interested in your (or anyone's) input and suggestions in this matter. I really don't care about the chastity/bondage angle. I'm just interested in ensuring my diaper wetting is consistent and optimal to prevent leaks. 

This may not be everyone's experience, but I found that I pretty much was unable to use the HolyTrainer, for a pretty obnoxious reason: Almost inevitably, within a couple hours of putting it on, I would pop out. The ring stayed in place, but the 'cage' (or whatever term it goes by) was just left dangling. Assuming that something was just too loose, I tried a tighter ring, but that was too small, and I couldn't get it to fit on. 

While that might not be everyone's experience, it's worth keeping in mind, especially since it costs a couple hundred dollars - That's a lot of money that I basically threw away on something that I can't use.

atnboy20    17

This is an interesting take on using a chastity for proper diaper use. I'm glad it's working for you and you'll have to keep us up to date on how well it works over time. 

SWet    22

So time to update my experiences so far.  First Livingbylies, I'm sorry the HT2 didn't work out for you.  It's a major investment for sure.  KeptforHer does offer a device that might help - Holy Trainer version 2 Guardian anti-pullout.  The points can be trimmed to achieve the desired results.  I can't verify if this will work, just an idea to save your investment.

holy-trainer-guardian-2-600x630.jpg

I have had to make some adjustments - I got a larger back ring (50mm), but the sheath is a small. From what I've read this isn't unusual, initial efforts to find the right fit is often a long process.  Right now I've had to take a couple of days off, because the back end of the sheath had pushed back into the groin area causing a bit of a bruise.  The problem is likely do to my sleeping position, still on my stomach.

So after almost a month has this been successful?  I would say, yes.  The diaper at the waistband front and back has remained dry, while the mid-portion has been saturated.  The HT2 does not allow for much movement, so you tend to pee in only one place in the diaper and the wetness spreads from there.  My nighttime routine involves drinking 1 1\2 tall glasses of water on going to bed so the diaper is sufficiently challenged.  My diapers of choice right now are LilPaws (medium) and Northshore (medium) sometimes with a Northshore booster.  I've been experimenting with some upgrades to the HT2 that I'll report on after a little more experience.

On 2/6/2017 at 11:53 AM, SWet said:

So time to update my experiences so far.  First Livingbylies, I'm sorry the HT2 didn't work out for you.  It's a major investment for sure.  KeptforHer does offer a device that might help - Holy Trainer version 2 Guardian anti-pullout.  The points can be trimmed to achieve the desired results.  I can't verify if this will work, just an idea to save your investment.

holy-trainer-guardian-2-600x630.jpg

I have had to make some adjustments - I got a larger back ring (50mm), but the sheath is a small. From what I've read this isn't unusual, initial efforts to find the right fit is often a long process.  Right now I've had to take a couple of days off, because the back end of the sheath had pushed back into the groin area causing a bit of a bruise.  The problem is likely do to my sleeping position, still on my stomach.

So after almost a month has this been successful?  I would say, yes.  The diaper at the waistband front and back has remained dry, while the mid-portion has been saturated.  The HT2 does not allow for much movement, so you tend to pee in only one place in the diaper and the wetness spreads from there.  My nighttime routine involves drinking 1 1\2 tall glasses of water on going to bed so the diaper is sufficiently challenged.  My diapers of choice right now are LilPaws (medium) and Northshore (medium) sometimes with a Northshore booster.  I've been experimenting with some upgrades to the HT2 that I'll report on after a little more experience.

Maybe I'm just dumb, but looking at that... Where does it actually go? I've read the description on the website, but comparing that picture to pictures of the sheath, I'm completely clueless as to where it's supposed to attach and how it's supposed to stay put.

BabyLock    46
8 hours ago, Livingbylies said:

Maybe I'm just dumb, but looking at that... Where does it actually go? I've read the description on the website, but comparing that picture to pictures of the sheath, I'm completely clueless as to where it's supposed to attach and how it's supposed to stay put.

YES a picture worth a thousand words would be appreciated !

When I first looked at this it appeared to be some sort of mouth retainer with a tongue depressing element ! LOL !

BUT Please a picture and of course with permission you don't have to be in it !

SWet    22

Sorry Livingbylies, I had hoped the website would provide a better description of how it worked. 

Image 1 shows how it is attached at the rear of the sheath.  This has to be done before wearing.

Image 2 shows the Guardian moved to its' correct position - as far forward as possible.  This results in the points assuming a downward position creating a trap for the penal shaft.

Image 3 shows an interior view of the guardians points which have been only slightly trimmed at this time.  The Guardian reduces the interior diameter of the sheath helping to avoid escape.  The intent of the points is to create a "Chinese Finger Trap" where any effort to withdraw results in the points digging in.  Personally being on the small side I thought these would be necessary, but at this time I'm satisfied with just the sheath.

While investigating online for other options to prevent escape from a chastity device I discovered using condom catheters as a possible technique. The bottom image shows how this might work.  With the tube end pulled through the end of the HT2 and secured in some manner it would be totally impossible to pull out.  The adhesive used to secure the condom catheter is quite aggressive and the silicone sheath can't be removed without taking off the HT2.  As I have experimented with this I can assure you removal of the condom catheter can be a challenge (warm water and a long shower helps).  As the catheter is totally external the risk of UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) is near zero.  This method , however, doesn't lend itself to long term chastity as it is recommended that the condom catheter be changed daily.  One advantage of this design is that the tube moves the point of wetness even further to the back of the diaper.  The HT2 ensures this rearward facing orientation - the main reason for using the HT2 in my case.

HT2.JPGIMG_1854.JPG

IMG_1865.JPG

• Like 1

SWet    22

One of the recurrent fantasies in a portion of the diaper community is an electrified diaper that shocks the wearer when it gets wet. Fantasy is fine but that doesn't sound very pleasant to me, but what about E-Stim? Could you make a diaper that would have a little electric pleasure? Well continuing on with the condom catheter theme there sure seemed like there might be a way.

For all E-Stim the basics are a power box, cables to the electrodes and, of course, electrodes. So can a wet diaper work as an electrode? Oh, yes it can. How to connect? This is the ultimate in simplicity just poke the lead through the plastic of a disposable diaper into an area that will be or is wet. For cloth just make sure that the metal of the connector is not in direct contact with skin, maybe behind an insert.

For the other electrode (this is the fun part) create a plug that has a wire leading into the tube of the catheter, not to long as you don't want to touch the sensitive bits with bare wire. To allow for conductivity you will need to fill (no air bubbles) the tip of the condom catheter with a saline solution (water with a pinch of salt or bicarbonate of soda works). I find a hobby glue syringe helps with this. It should be noted that you don't need the HT2 for this to work, just the condom catheter will work perfectly fine.  One of the issues of a wet diaper is that the current flow can short circuit the two electrodes, the condom catheter provides insulation.

To create the plug I used a electrical wire nut with the wing portion cut off, but anything that is the right diameter to plug the condom tube should work. Drill a hole through the middle of the plug, insert the wire lead (a pad electrode where you cut the gel pad portion away is good). Hot melt glue or epoxy the drilled hole and you are good to go. The plug pictured is a second generation effort. The theory was to increase the contact area, but truthfully just a straight bare wire worked – remember not to long.

As usual with any E-Stim setup keep everything below the waist (no problem here) and you will need to work to determine the setting that is best for you. The 232 allows for input from a sound source such as an MP3 player which opens up the possibility of e-files that are on-line, but I'm sure a simple Tens unit could be quite entertaining.

The ultimate question – does it work? Yes, Yes it does. This combines a whole lot of fetishes – diapers, chastity, bondage, and E-Stim.

So could be a fun project for a lazy afternoon.

232.JPG

E ST comp2.JPG