LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your Ideas that you want diaper companies to do

What companies need to do is simply take the baby diaper of the 90's and make a larger version and keep it plastic backed. I know that somehow its cheaper to produce that clothe crap they make but think about the cloth. Cloth does not seal against your skin to keep stuff in. It wicks the moisture out or just lets it leak out. The only way to possibly get around this issue is to make the core super absorbent and to very quickly absorb. I know a lot of you love the pullup design but you cannot expect maximum absorbency from a pullup like you would a diaper. Pullups are for light and occasional wetters. Diapers are for the leak that cant be plugged, for long term use. This cloth backed diaper however that every company is going to needs to go. Plastic is the only thing that will hold for a long time and give the best protection. Babyish designs? You can put babyish designs on anything you want. They cant do it to plastic backed diapers as well as any cloth covered product.

• 3 weeks later...

As much as everyone else on here, I'd enjoy a true ABDL Pull Ups pant, but more importantly, I wish companies would make diapers a bit more affordable. I get that they're producing for a niche market and for the most part the quality is top notch,

Well, I haven't tried every diaper out there so maybe there's one like what I'm thinking of.

I'd like disposable diapers that went way more up in the front, like up over my belly button and stomach. When I wet the bed it so often just leaks out the top and I wake up in a cold, wet, bed. Which I don't find that bad, but sheesh.

Cloth ones are a little better since I can pin them on tighter than possible for a disposable.

On January 30, 2017 at 10:24 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

I wish they would produce an adult size Pampers style wing fold , single tape per side diaper that was absorbent enough to hold enough urine for 4 hours of wearing time minimum.

I would like companies to stop using the hourglass shaped padding, it doesn't look babyish. I loved the padding shape of the old sdk's v1, they looked like real pampers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This should be a requirement on all adult diapers:

proper tape landing zone plastic and tapes that dont lose stickyness if refitting is needed, none of that tapes pulling off the surface of the diaper bs.

This should be a requirement on all adult diapers:
proper tape landing zone plastic and tapes that dont lose stickyness if refitting is needed, none of that tapes pulling off the surface of the diaper bs.

AMEN!!!!

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Only thing i really want is an extra deep or extra wide diaper, My problem is i have rather large jewels and they tend to create a dam in some diapers meaning i tend to leak pretty easy....

There are two specific things that I would like to see all companies who make diapers change/become uniform in how they do things. First I will say what I want to see become uniform on. I think & I don't know how unless it's that some diapers aren't made in the US, but I would like to see all companies regardless of country of origin use the same measuring system so you know that if you're a particular size in one brand, you're that size in all brands. Secondly, I know that a lot of our plastic backed diapers are disappearing from market, & I do enjoy the plastic backed, this being said I would like to see plastic backed diapers have a landing zone for the tapes that allow for readjusting if necessary.

Rockies Fan.

• 2 months later...

I know what I'd like to see in an ABDL diaper, I want one that feels wet when you pee in it. I'm tired of this "stay dry top sheet" that Pampers introduced in the early 80's. How about the pull-ups from the early 90's with the "feel wet learner liner"? Stick one of those in my ABU's or Bambinos or any ABDL diaper. I'm tired of having to piss an oceans worth of urine into my diaper before it begins to feel a little damp. These aren't incontinent briefs we're wearing here...they're DIAPERS and when we wet them I think the majority of us want to feel wet.

I'd love to see a replica of the luvs "Baby Pants" line from the 80s......When I see the old ads from them, they were so thick and crinkly white plastic...lots of elastic gathers....I