LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punish the user above you

Loki

I'll just set the ship on a collision course with the time ship using auto pilot and and make a shipwide announcement to abandon ship.

Fur your punishment you have to find away to get main thrusters back online while the ship is falling from the sky in order to save the crew.

Easy.  Just put out a BOLO with the intergalactic police.

For your punishment, the borg transwarp conduit that voyager was supposed to go through shut down unexpectedly, and you have to re-open it using one of your temporal rifts.

I captured a Borg drones and severed him from the Borg collective to reopen the transwarp Connduit

Fur your punishment you  have to investigate a massive explosion caused by polaric energy while following the prime directive like Captain Janeway  and Liutenent Tom Paris did 

Time to search the Jeffries tubes and interrogate Tom Paris. 

For your punishment, you have to engage in a traditional Bat'leth battle with a seasoned Klingon.  Good luck.

Also, this got waaaaaaaayyyyy more nerdy than I imagined it would.

Just beam in some plasma charges and the rest is easy.

For your punishment, you have to get a steam locomotive to push the DeLorean up to 88 miles per hour before the train goes off the end of the track, and before the boil pressure reaches 2000, causing the whole boiler to explode.

I already learned that in a yoga class.

For your punishment, you have to invade the viceroy's ship, stick your lightsaber through the door to the bridge, and also fight those annoying destroyer droids that have shield generators. (And tell the rebels about the incoming droid army)

For your punishment, you have to get your tounge caught in an electric energy binder and your hand caught in part of a speeder engine, and you have to lose that wrench you were looking for.