LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punish the user above you

Loki

6 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

For your punishment, you must find out why all the rum is gone.

Because Elizabeth Swann burned it all to signal the British navy

Fur Your Punishment now did Jack sparrow escape the island the first time he was marooned by captain Balbosa

Because the borg is a collective consiousness of 100 billion people and they all add their ego together into one.

For your punishment you have to find out where that cloaked romulan warbird went off to.

Easy.  He just hit control alt delete and it said you pass.

For your punishment you have to stop an imenent warp core breach, figure out why the life support system is failing, fix a tranporter anomaly and tell the replicator that you said "earl grey tea, hot", and not "eggnog and green tea, hot" and do those all at the same time.

Intruder alert security to engineering.  Geordi  rerout power from all non essential systems to life support. Then run a complete diagnostic on  the transporter systems. Earl grey hot.

Fur your punishment you have to find away to make Q leave the enterprise while in a tempral loop

All hands brace for impact ... Sensors indicate that we are 70000 light years from our previous position.  The Delta quadrant. We will have to survive on emergency rations until we can get the replicators back online.

Fur your punishment  you have to take back Voyager from the kazon

• 3 weeks later...

I just need to make sure that Captain Janeway is with me or I go through a part of space where species 8472 just went through

For your punishment you can't watch anything with Star Trek for 10 years

11 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I just need to make sure that Captain Janeway is with me or I go through a part of space where species 8472 just went through

For your punishment you can't watch anything with Star Trek for 10 years

Nooooooo

Fur your punishment you to defeat Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and Kylo Ren

Easy.  Just use a bug spray infused phaser.

For your punishment, you have to get the crew of the Voyager into the warp nacells while the ship gets invaded and also not let anyone get harmed by the poisonous nebula you're passing through.

Computer open a channel and broadcast shipwide this is the captain all hands report to transporter room 2 for emergency transport to go thewarp nacells once  you get inside set up a command post. Energize.

Fur your punishment you have to save the ship by possessing the crew in order to save voyager like commander chakotay