LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punish the user above you

Loki

I punish you by making you pan up 20 pans of rolls and 48 pans of biscuits in under 90 minutes. Oh, and my boss drinks a TON of coffee, so he's not exactly very patient.

I punish you by making you pan up 20 pans of rolls and 48 pans of biscuits in under 90 minutes. Oh, and my boss drinks a TON of coffee, so he's not exactly very patient.

I don't think any diaper could withstand that.  But I will make you eat a full order of snake surprise, eyeball soup, and for dessert, chilled monkey brains.  (And if that isn't enough, the blood of kali ma too)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ha! The joke's on you, I actually like chessy superhero one-liners! We'd be best friends in no time!

I punish you by filling your ears with cheese balls & your nostrils with sorbet. Then I'll use you as a footstool or a table to play scrabble on then tie you up and beat you up and throw you out of Babylon!

• 3 weeks later...

I like movies so I punish you by putting you in full fursuit for 24 hours with only one big bag  of baby food with a feeding tube  and formula in another and  you can't change your diaper

To a lot of people here that would probably sound like a fun way to spend the weekend. :P

I punish you by sending you on a massive fetch-quest to find 8 pieces of the Triforce of Courage. But before you can find them you must pay an exorbitant sum of rupees to translate the treasure charts.

A herring is a fish. Evidently you've never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

^Your punishment is to watch every episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus before you can change your diaper.