LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raising Our Girls

Shy-Diapers

John smiled and nodded. "Okay baby you can have a bubble bath." He said lifting Penny up and taking her to the upstairs bathroom. "Can you get undressed while I fix the tub?" He asked, lifting Mary's chair out with a groan.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diana was sitting in bed reading a book. She looked over at Sean and gave him a forced smile. "I know it's early, and I have a ton of laundry to do, and the kitchen floor needs to be mopped, but I can't move. I'm beat," she said as she patted the bed next to her.

John nodded, relieved nothing eventful happened. "So Penny has her heart set on going skating. I told her I'd see what I could do, because I feel bad taking her and having either Mary stay here stuck at home, or having her go but having nothing to do but watch her sister."

"I know. I feel bad for both of them." John said. "I told her I'd try and see if I could get off work early and take her while Mary goes to therapy, but I don't know if I'll be able to." He sighed. "I wish there was something you could take Mary to go do that isn't too much of a hassle, but everything is so hard with only one of us to be there."