LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raising Our Girls

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Um...what about Play Doh?" Penny suggested. Mary wasn't that great at making stuff, but they'd done a puzzle and played with Magna Tiles the day before. "Or I can get the princesses..." The girls had a big castle and a rather impressive collection of small, plastic princesses with snap-on clothes that were easier for Mary to dress than regular dolls.

Penny burst out laughing as the snoisnoiwman hit the floor, then made the snake gobble it up. "He's dead," she said apologetically as she handed the mangled snowman back to Mary.

"So, how did the skating go?" Diana asked John as she flipped the sandwiches.

Mary frowned a bit. She wasn't upset about the snowman so much, but hated when her hand would give out constantly. She smiled a little and started to remodel it into something else when she froze and started to stare off into space and then started to shake, going into a bigger seizure than earlier.

Diana shook her head. "Out of the question. It's way too expensive. There are too many things we need for Mary, we can't be blowing hundreds of dollars on skating. With your schedule, I doubt you'd be home in time to take her, and I can't be dragging Mary in and out of the rink. I hate to be like this, I really do, but it's just not feasible, and it wouldn't be fair to Mary to make her watch when she can't participate."

Penny watched as Mary stared vacantly. She knew this was a type of seizure, but not the kind anyone got too worried about. She started yelling,when she began convulsing. "Mommy! Daddy! Mary's havin' a big seizure!"

John rushed into the living room and looked at his phone. He watched his older daughter sieze and convulse uncontrollably. He felt terrible for his daughter when she had to go through seizures.

By the time the seizure stopped there was smoke coming from the kitchen. "Shit!" Diana muttered as she tried to get Mary cleaned up a bit. "Honey, you're gonna have to come up with something else for lunch, because that was the last of the bread," she said to John after he ran to turn the stove off.

John ran into the kitchen and turned off the smoke alarm and started to air out the kitchen. He threw the burnt bread out into the yard for birds to eat. "Penny honey what about Mac and cheese?"